wat6rr.jpg
:dead:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
After my last long relationship the next 2 broads i was smashing were married. I stopped when i realized some dudes would put the blicky to your melon over that shyt.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I have before. I didnt know she was but once I did, I kept going. I rationalized it as, "I don't know what is going on in a particular relationship. If she is in this position then it clearly isnt working regardless of who is at fault." Unless I was concerned about my safety, I didnt think twice. If I'm going to her house or something is when I will concern myself with it and whether or not I am putting myself in another man's home. Thats what I actively try not to do for my own sake.

I never ask women as it is, if they have a bf/husband. I leave it up to them to present it. fukk I look like bringing up another man when I'm trying to show this woman, she needs to attend to me? Thats my logic. So yeah, i have smashed married women and women in relationships. If its a real relationship, they wouldn't be attracted to what I'm offering in the first place.

What I WON'T do is, knowingly pursue a woman who is married. I think thats a dikk move whether you can make her interested or not. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Engaged chick, not married.
It was funny cause it was a chick I'd known for a while, we used to do martial arts together in college. There was always sexual tension between us but I was with someone or she was so nothing ever popped off.
Then one night she was in town. We hung out and drank and were watching Dune (we're both sci-fi geeks). After a couple hours she just reaches over and grabs my dikk and puts it inside her.
5 mins of pumping later, she stopped fukking and starts crying because she feels horrible about cheating on her fiancee.
10 mins after that, she's back on top of my dikk having an orgasm, while crying.

Women aren't shyt.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had a few married women throw it my way. One I remember being really about it was 28 or so.
Married to a military guy.
I may have been 19 so it would've been a good story to tell and gotten me a few notches but she wasn't that attractive at all.
:francis:
Certainly not attractive enough for me to risk Major Payne running up on me.

:mjlol:Military wives/gf's have got to be the easiest. I guess it's just part of military culture. When their guy comes back, they'll cut you off with the quickness.

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
Engaged chick, not married.
It was funny cause it was a chick I'd known for a while, we used to do martial arts together in college. There was always sexual tension between us but I was with someone or she was so nothing ever popped off.
Then one night she was in town. We hung out and drank and were watching Dune (we're both sci-fi geeks). After a couple hours she just reaches over and grabs my dikk and puts it inside her.
5 mins of pumping later, she stopped fukking and starts crying because she feels horrible about cheating on her fiancee.
10 mins after that, she's back on top of my dikk having an orgasm, while crying.

Women aren't shyt.
So that's what we doing now? That's what's hot in the streets. Just watching tv with our dikk out.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't and never will trust a n*gga who willingly sleeps with others dudes chicks. They're not to be trusted
Who's to say that "other dude's chick" even told him she was in a relationship? nikkas getting heated at the one person who doesn't owe them shyt instead of the aint shyt bytch they invested in. Are you saying that in response to all guys who did or the ones who knowingly do? Theres a difference.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
she had a fiancee. i felt terrible and i wont be surprised if that karma is still fukin with me. I deserve it though. Only did it that one time and she went psycho on me. I stopped hitting it when she set it up so that I would meet her fiancee. Dude was nice to me and dapping me up. After that i realized i am not about that life. She started stalking me accusing me of breaking her heart and im like "....you got a fiance". She was going to move to Canada for a nikka :mjcry:low point of weakness for me
she str8 demonic:scusthov:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
So that's what we doing now? That's what's hot in the streets. Just watching tv with our dikk out.

:whoa: It wasn't out breh she reached over into my pants and just... slid the shyt in. If I recall (this was like 15 years ago) she was wearing sweat pants and just pulled them and her panties down to her knees and put me in her.
I mean it wasn't like I was resisting.