Have you ever fukked a married chick?

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
If so, did the karma come back on you?

This married chick who I used to hit, reached out to me over the weekend. Said her husband doesn't give her any attention. Kinda been in a drought lately, so I might take her up on the offer. :manny:
My homie keeps trying to put a guilt-trip on me :usure:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Yea, and I got there late, as in, there was a specific time window.

I always think about timelines and parallel realities and universes and shyt...the darkest timeline probably had me coming a little too late (:troll:) and getting my head blown off.

shyt is kinda :merchant: when I think about it.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I've had a few married women throw it my way. One I remember being really about it was 28 or so.
Married to a military guy.
I may have been 19 so it would've been a good story to tell and gotten me a few notches but she wasn't that attractive at all.
:francis:
Certainly not attractive enough for me to risk Major Payne running up on me.

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
Married coli men sleep with married women every day, B

:skip:
6 certs 6 figures 6 married women
0IF76ir.gif

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
she had a fiancee. i felt terrible and i wont be surprised if that karma is still fukin with me. I deserve it though. Only did it that one time and she went psycho on me. I stopped hitting it when she set it up so that I would meet her fiancee. Dude was nice to me and dapping me up. After that i realized i am not about that life. She started stalking me accusing me of breaking her heart and im like "....you got a fiance". She was going to move to Canada for a nikka :mjcry:low point of weakness for me

Last edited: