Have you ever been shot/shot at or stabbed?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got stabbed when i was 24 yrs old. Back when i was super wild i was fukking this bytch named Brittanay, i met her in college we had the same english class and we sat next to each other so we would say hi and bye to each other and thats it. One day i missed class and swear to god the next day i came to school my peoples were like "T this chick named Britt was asking for your number". So im like :dahell:so i go ask her why she was looking for me and the bytch was like im feeling you so bad i tried to find you in the phone book :shaq:. So long story short this bytch was married young to some nikka she grew up with in Wisconsin because shorty was in the army and she wanted them benefits..this country bytch had the fattest ass and small waist id seen so i had to fukk.

I was soooo grimey in my 20's when it came to hoes...i was fukkin this hoe raw for months in their apartment together. Old boy would be at work and im in the crib fukkin his wife, eatin his food, driving her car, and this hoe was breaking bread on the god. I could go deeper but fukk that i guess this nikka caught wind eventually or this bytch told him i was fukkin her to get him mad...one day me and this bytch was coming from the movies and this nikka jumps out the bushes quiet like a ninja... by the time i heard this bytch scream it was too late this nikka stabbed me in the neck with a kitchen knife.

When i realized what he had done blood was gushing out of my neck like a horror movie, i was too lightheaded to chase this short nikka so i took my shirt off applied pressure and shorty drove me to the hospital. I was in the spital in icu with a tracheotomy for a week and i couldnt talk.

Be grimey and fukk married women brehs :sadcam:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I got stabbed when i was 24 yrs old. Back when i was super wild i was fukking this bytch named Brittanay, i met her in college we had the same english class and we sat next to each other so we would say hi and bye to each other and thats it. One day i missed class and swear to god the next day i came to school my peoples were like "T this chick named Britt was asking for your number". So im like :dahell:so i go ask her why she was looking for me and the bytch was like im feeling you so bad i tried to find you in the phone book :shaq:. So long story short this bytch was married young to some nikka she grew up with in Wisconsin because shorty was in the army and she wanted them benefits..this country bytch had the fattest ass and small waist id seen so i had to fukk.

I was soooo grimey in my 20's when it came to hoes...i was fukkin this hoe raw for months in their apartment together. Old boy would be at work and im in the crib fukkin his wife, eatin his food, driving her car, and this hoe was breaking bread on the god. I could go deeper but fukk that i guess this nikka caught wind eventually or this bytch told him i was fukkin her to get him mad...one day me and this bytch was coming from the movies and this nikka jumps out the bushes quiet like a ninja... by the time i heard this bytch scream it was too late this nikka stabbed me in the neck with a kitchen knife.

When i realized what he had done blood was gushing out of my neck like a horror movie, i was too lightheaded to chase this short nikka so i took my shirt off applied pressure and shorty drove me to the hospital. I was in the spital in icu with a tracheotomy for a week and i couldnt talk.

What happened to the nikka, he goto jail? you get some retaliation, you aint go out like no bytch did you? :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened to the nikka, he goto jail? you get some retaliation, you aint go out like no bytch did you? :stopitslime:
I wanted to retaliate and my boys did too:demonic:but this dumb nikka after he stabbed me ran in the bushes cut himself to make it look like i cut him got caught and did five yrs in jail.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You keep fukking his bytch after it went down? :steviej:
Honestly i could have...this bytch creeped me out at the hospital though...she would come visit everyday and i swear to god she would never ask how im doing she would only ask "we still gonna be together right" and id be like :merchant: :why:"bytch i almost died fukkin with you

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Not me but my younger brother been shot at in a robbery attempt. The little nikka was in a place he KNEW he shouldn't have been at like 10pm waiting for the bus. Some nikkas rolled up on him, took his wallet and chain then walked away, my brother decided then to get some "heart" and go after the nikkas ready to fight and get his shyt back until the, Nina's started bussin.....:snoop:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tla_mI7YyZg#t=7

:lolbron: