Have you ever been a black girl's first black guy?

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Look, that wasn't meant for you to respond to. I requested that, that man do something and you had to come putting your broken out dragon lips in that. I have a perfectly healthy never infected with a STD life, you can't say the same. Now skidaddle, musty.

well im responding anyway deal with it bytch ass p*ssy nikka :whoo:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
With all due respect my man, can you stop disrespecting black women? I mean this talk would impress a molested prostitute with puzzy lips that look like a star crunch but I hold my women in high regard. There is much more to a sista than her ample assets being "thrown back".

am i disrespecting them? i respect black women the same i respect latin women. just like i respect how latin women love sucking cock. i only point out the performance in bed. the only women i dont respect is white women and that's because they allow their c*nts to be eaten by their pet beagles.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
I respect your views but why? When I had sex with a black woman it was amazing. It wasn't like a hit and dipped I was with her for a minute...we clicked...had similar interests...actually held conversations of importance. In the end it was someone of influence in her life of your opinion that made it not work out actually.

i like you