Have you ever been a black girl's first black guy?

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
semtex what was your name on sohh

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
Lol idk if its just me, but im soooo afraid of rejection :to:

Its a cute guy in my tort law class but im too scurred to make the first move :noah:

I'm not I used to be but you can't be scared that can be the worst thing and you should idk why women dont approach men we have to do all the work lol:mindblown:

PoorTinkTink

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gag: No way I would have anything to do with a black woman that would stoop as low as to lay with a crackkka. You gotta question a black woman's morals for doing that shyt.That's foul. Besides, everybody knows white people are the descendants of the pig. A black woman that would disrespect herself to lay with a crackkka might as well be committing bestiality.

jay-z-smacks-lady.gif

STFU

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
:gag: No way I would have anything to do with a black woman that would stoop as low as to lay with a crackkka. You gotta question a black woman's morals for doing that shyt.That's foul. Besides, everybody knows white people are the descendants of the pig. A black woman that would disrespect herself to lay with a crackkka might as well be committing bestiality.

I respect your views but why? When I had sex with a black woman it was amazing. It wasn't like a hit and dipped I was with her for a minute...we clicked...had similar interests...actually held conversations of importance. In the end it was someone of influence in her life of your opinion that made it not work out actually.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps

I ask this question during the first real convo. I make my stance known and if she has done this deed, I let her know why she was wrong and let her know she was just a fetish. I call her all types of foul shyt mixed with a little knowledge of self and I never talk to her again. I have gained quite the reputation amongst my peers because alot of these chicks in Atlanta know everyone.

It's sad how my people are so shocked that I love them so much. Like my people are confused as to why I hate whites so much. :wow: We are such a confused and foolish race of people.

Daps

there's asian & mixed guys also. not just white & blk