Have you ever been a black girl's first black guy?

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Oh so that's the stance...right...you called a woman a "whore" and a "slut" I assume (by saying foul shyt), ruined her self worth, because she had sex with a white person. Meanwhile I took my girl out, within reason, always encouraged her when she was having trouble with school and with self doubt, and showered her with support in her heritage, as a woman, and just as a person. Unfortunately her father didn't like this too much, told her he would bring her home (this was at school) if she didn't stop seeing me. I cared for her, as a person and a woman...while you put down women in disgusting ways and ruin their sense of self-worth.

But no...you're in the right. Should we overturn Love v. Virginia then? I..I..don't even know what to say.

semtex

:)
Daps
Oh so that's the stance...right...you called a woman a "whore" and a "slut" I assume (by saying foul shyt), ruined her self worth, because she had sex with a white person. Meanwhile I took my girl out, within reason, always encouraged her when she was having trouble with school and with self doubt, and showered her with support in her heritage, as a woman, and just as a person. Unfortunately her father didn't like this too much, told her he would bring her home (this was at school) if she didn't stop seeing me. I cared for her, as a person and a woman...while you put down women in disgusting ways and ruin their sense of self-worth.

But no...you're in the right.
Down here, white dudes will not even fukk a girl that has been with a black dude. :heh:

I've actually heard a white dude say "She's hot, she should be with a white guy" :beli:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
That's fukking stupid. Are there kkkrackers? Yeah of course, the civil war was less than a century and a half ago. That doesn't mean that a white person can't have a healthy, loving relationship with a black person.

For real, I respect your opinion familyram and the other dude, that's fine. But...to demean and belittle a woman because she doesn't follow YOUR belief system...nah

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
i know your cute ass gets all the black girls :ahh:

i attract alot of black women but i've only slept with two. i would of probably slept with more but I mainly attract black women who want a long term relationship and Im not looking for that right now. When i do, i probably will date a sista. I like that thing they do when they bring it back during doggy style :leostare:

latin women dont do that much :beli:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
i attract alot of black women but i've only slept with two. i would of probably slept with more but I mainly attract black women who want a long term relationship and Im not looking for that right now. When i do, i probably will date a sista. I like that thing they do when they bring it back during doggy style :leostare:

Call me when you ready boo. I know how to do that :win:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps

With all due respect my man, can you stop disrespecting black women? I mean this talk would impress a molested prostitute with puzzy lips that look like a star crunch but I hold my women in high regard. There is much more to a sista than her ample assets being "thrown back".

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
With all due respect my man, can you stop disrespecting black women? I mean this talk would impress a molested prostitute with puzzy lips that look like a star crunch but I hold my women in high regard. There is much more to a sista than her ample assets being "thrown back".

:childplease: :pacspit:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
shut the fukk up. you keep my name in your raggedy ass mouth. get a life bytch

Look, that wasn't meant for you to respond to. I requested that, that man do something and you had to come putting your broken out dragon lips in that. I have a perfectly healthy never infected with a STD life, you can't say the same. Now skidaddle, musty.