Have you dated outside your race and met their family?

I'mHigh

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm white and date a half white/black chick. Her pops is black and still hates me til this day :manny:

Wallie

Pro
Daps
Yeah, his family didn't care because I don't "look black" (his words, not mine).

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Back in middle school I went to the 8th grade dance with a white girl...went to her house and everything...took pictures like it was the prom....family was some REAL Christians

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
The Laotian I dated never allowed me to meet her parents. Her parents are from the old country and her dad still supports here a lot more than I could or would, so no need for her to mess up a good thing.

I do recall her being over while I was cooking chicken and greens. She told her mom that I was making her each collard greens, after that they changed languages :birdman:

At first I felt a little played and c00nish, but that tight cooch later that night made me forget about it all :takedat:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
There's only one race in the world breh, the human race. Unless you were talking that beasty shyt :scusthov: then no and never will

Stop with your invisible race bullshyt :scusthov:. Even if what you're saying is true, which I KNOW it is, most people don't care even if they know. It's pointless to say there's only one race because most people will not accept that as true.