Have we spoke on Brittany Harris AKA "The New Draya"?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't think it's sad she was arrested...she neglected her children and she should be punished. With a mother like her, how much worse of a situation could her children be in? She choose Weezy her over 3 & 5 year old!
ur hair in the pic?? I think all black women should wear their hair natural... putting that shyt in bantu knots to make it curl right n shyt....

and yea this chick is the worse type of rat

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I kno her I went to school with her...when she wore dat kids first fukk a nikka t shirt it was mothers day....everybody was talkin bout the girl like a dog, how she wore the shirt and aint even have her kids with her

she been getting ran thru for years tho...since I known her when she was in 9th grade....they used to call her stank monk monk....but she cool as shyt tho, a lot of ppl dnt like her cause she's a slut and fukked erbody boyfriends

u smashed didnt ya... and so did bathing ape

shyt i dont stay to far from yall let me get a link to her and im on that, ill kick over her jits fort like rodney

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
u smashed didnt ya... and so did bathing ape

shyt i dont stay to far from yall let me get a link to her and im on that, ill kick over her jits fort like rodney

naw i neva hit her..i coulda when i was in 12th but it didnt happen

she deleted her fb but she on twitter and ig tho

@iAMPRETTYRED
IG: iamprettyred

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
ur hair in the pic?? I think all black women should wear their hair natural... putting that shyt in bantu knots to make it curl right n shyt....

and yea this chick is the worse type of rat

Yes, that's my crown in the photo! I haven't mastered the bantu knot yet though, I have to admit I'm impressed you know about the style! I just twist and twist out!

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yes, that's my crown in the photo! I haven't mastered the bantu knot yet though, I have to admit I'm impressed you know about the style! I just twist and twist out!
i pretty much learn everything about women when i talk to them... n i've (lets just say) 'talked to ' many who have it natural...

below is a video of a girl who shows you how to do it.... idk if she shows it in that video, but i know she shows it cuz this girl i knew was watching her one day.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
i pretty much learn everything about women when i talk to them... n i've (lets just say) 'talked to ' many who have it natural...

below is a video of a girl who shows you how to do it.... idk if she shows it in that video, but i know she shows it cuz this girl i knew was watching her one day.

LOL I love how you put the-coli on to naptural85! She definitely shows them how it's done!