Have we spoke on Brittany Harris AKA "The New Draya"?

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
A West Palm Beach woman was arrested on child neglect charges after she left her two children alone in her car while she attended a Lil' Wayne concert, Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office deputies said.

Read more: http://www.wpbf.com/news/south-flor...0986122/-/14om370z/-/index.html#ixzz2aYCSa2Cj

According to the arrest report, an employee found the 5-year-old and 3-year-old alone near a Nissan Altima in the parking lot of the South Florida Fairgrounds. The children told the deputies that Harris went inside the concert and left them in the car.

After the concert ended, deputies found Harris in the parking lot. Harris originally said her cousin brought the kids to the concert, but then she confessed that she came with the kids and left them in the car so she could watch the concert, the report stated.

Deputies said the kids were left unattended for several hours.

Model%20Brittany%20Harris%20Aka%20Pretty%20Red%20Left%20Two%20Children%20In%20A%20Car%20%20At%20Lil%20Wayne%20Concert.jpg
:lupe:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
lmao if you were gonna just leave them unattended why not do it in your house as opposed to a car?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
where are their fathers? (i'm assuming its plural).

sad her ignorant ass was arrested - i wonder what happened to kids- obviously she doesn't have a ton of support.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I kno her I went to school with her...when she wore dat kids first fukk a nikka t shirt it was mothers day....everybody was talkin bout the girl like a dog, how she wore the shirt and aint even have her kids with her

she been getting ran thru for years tho...since I known her when she was in 9th grade....they used to call her stank monk monk....but she cool as shyt tho, a lot of ppl dnt like her cause she's a slut and fukked erbody boyfriends

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
My mom used to leave me in the hot ass car all the time just to go shopping. She probably would have sacrificed me for a concert. .

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
where are their fathers? (i'm assuming its plural).

sad her ignorant ass was arrested - i wonder what happened to kids- obviously she doesn't have a ton of support.
I don't think it's sad she was arrested...she neglected her children and she should be punished. With a mother like her, how much worse of a situation could her children be in? She choose Weezy her over 3 & 5 year old!