Have we discussed@chocolatequeen trying to get people to diss black men to save her white daddy?

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
So calling black people's hair nappy isn't a problem for you? Choose wisely or be negged on sight
Depends on usage.

I'm personally at a stage where I no longer give a fukk. Badge of pride. But I won't lie that there aren't instances where it's intended as an insult.

Does it hurt you? That's fine, and she should apologize to you and refrain from using it; but you should also fall back on stalking her and demeaning her womanhood.

Um. Ghouls

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The climb
But you have no problem disrespecting women who grow their hair natural? Dissing them in the daily, bigging up ur #nonatural movement.
So because i don't consider my hair being nappy a bad thing thats an issue? Im a sambo, but you don't like women with natural hair? Im a sambo but you prefer women that hide their natural features? Listen i don't really care wtf you think of me and my posting breh, ur always fukking angry, you need to fix whatever issues you have with urself.
The movement shyts on bedwenches who happen to be natural

LEarn to context u fukking idiot :deadrose:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
The movement shyts on bedwenches who happen to be natural

LEarn to context u fukking idiot :deadrose:
I don't give a fukk about the context asswipe. I already know the point of it which is why im always messing with certain posters about it. But when someone says "fukk natural hair hoes" theres no fukking context.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
this may entertain me..
svs7ci.png

wat6rr.jpg