Have we discussed@chocolatequeen trying to get people to diss black men to save her white daddy?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Worst female posters breh. I even have female posters chastising me and saying I'm ashamed of my hair because i don't call it nappy :heh:
When I've been natural with my locs longer than they have been getting periods :heh:
Imagine someone saying you're ashamed of your hair because you don't call it a derogatory term :laff:
But you have no problem disrespecting women who grow their hair natural? Dissing them in the daily, bigging up ur #nonatural movement.
So because i don't consider my hair being nappy a bad thing thats an issue? Im a sambo, but you don't like women with natural hair? Im a sambo but you prefer women that hide their natural features? Listen i don't really care wtf you think of me and my posting breh, ur always fukking angry, you need to fix whatever issues you have with urself.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You know i always provide proof

Female posters on thecoli brehs :laff:
The WOATS
Get the fukk out of here with the phony outrage. People have embraced the word nappy like they have the n-word, and I'd be willing to bet anything that you and the morons who dapped you use that word frequently.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you have no problem disrespecting women who grow their hair natural? Dissing them in the daily, bigging up ur #nonatural movement.
So because i don't consider my hair being nappy a bad thing thats an issue? Im a sambo, but you don't like women with natural hair? Im a sambo but you prefer women that hide their natural features? Listen i don't really care wtf you think of me and my posting breh, ur always fukking angry, you need to fix whatever issues you have with urself.

that's all your hair moon?