Have we discussed@chocolatequeen trying to get people to diss black men to save her white daddy?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This bytch insulting scrutinizing the b*stard children??? Like it's their fukking fault "oh you don't have a dad". Why should someone be looked down on for not having a dad it's not like the kid had any choice my dad grew up not knowing his dad he went through some tough shyt found his way as a man became legit STRONG and made a great life for me and my siblings. I actually find this shyt really insulting and I want her black balled from thecoli now. I don't care if she's trolling she's public enemy number one in my mind.

@Nelomaxwell Is it possible #ForTheBrotherHood can put a bounty on this woman's head?
I just saw this. The #for the brotherhood can put a neg on sight order

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Reading comprehension clearly isn't your strong suit if you think this thread is about that :heh:
Oh, I know it's not. That's as clear as day.

I'm just being picky.

Its simply the same handful of male posters getting on the same handful of female posters, tis all.

I shouldn't be involved because I'm not one of those female posters.

But then you all mention this "sisterhood" and my blood boils.

Unless I just didn't get my membership package in the mail, I know not what you speak of.

But don't mind me. Happy 2016.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Oh, I know it's not. That's as clear as day.

I'm just being picky.

Its simply the same handful of male posters getting on the same handful of female posters, tis all.

I shouldn't be involved because I'm not one of those female posters.

But then you all mention this "sisterhood" and my blood boils.

Unless I just didn't get my membership package in the mail, I know not what you speak of.

But don't mind me. Happy 2016.
I'm in love you with you.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area