Have we discussed@chocolatequeen trying to get people to diss black men to save her white daddy?

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
Connotation and context is key. Apply the I can talk about my family but you can't talk about my family type thing. Same reason a white person can't say nikka. Same reason a Mexican can joke about being "wet back" or their can be a tv show called FOB (fresh off the boat) but if a non-Asian said it it could be offensive. We all have groups that we belong to where jokes and negative things said with love are ok in-house. At the same time some people who are in the group still find it offensive. It's not hard.

you missing the point.
the use of the word nappy, which many black people despise and find insulting, is being justified on the basis of "i can make this word harmless just like nikka, don't be ashamed" :jbhmm:

there's many black men and women who dont wanna be called nappy headed and dont wanna raise kids telling them their hair is nappy. :mjpls:

my question is why can't this same thinking be used to justify using words like bytches, hoes, etc. words that many people use harmlessly but many are still offended by.:sas1:

how is it that we decide which words have lost their meaning and can be turned into neutral words? :jbhmm:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Connotation and context is key. Apply the I can talk about my family but you can't talk about my family type thing. Same reason a white person can't say nikka. Same reason a Mexican can joke about being "wet back" or their can be a tv show called FOB (fresh off the boat) but if a non-Asian said it it could be offensive. We all have groups that we belong to where jokes and negative things said with love are ok in-house. At the same time some people who are in the group still find it offensive. It's not hard.

Please broadcast this somehow to every white person that acts totally clueless why they can't say "the n-word." Elegantly put. :clap:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
My dude @blackestofpanthers fresh into 2016 wit his boot on c00n posters :whew:
not really familiar wit Shorty or her posts.. in fairness maybe she didnt mean it in a bad way:skip: in honesty i hear many black people even my own fam use the word nappy but then I do feel some type of way when I hear black people say "good hair" when used in a deragotory reference to our natural hair..i feel ya anger cause it comes off as a form of low key self hate...it's the same self hate that got some sistas lookin unbeeweavablly European outchea instead of being black n beautiful. gotta Rep u for saying black hair is luxurious:salute: on another note her mad dash to put a profile private is :jbhmm: sound like something ain't right:popcorn: I could easily see a hood wigga posting under the name
"chocolate queen" to fit in round here :pachaha:

Last edited:

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
Dear #ForTheBrotherHood members I was negged by the black woman hating c00n misfit known as @No_bammer_weed and I was also negged by @ChocolateQueen the black man hating child hating creature from hell. I am only tagging in a few members from our group in this particular post; however, I will alert every all the members about Mr./Ms. @ChocolateQueen to make certain neg red him/her and make certain that that account stays in the red and never makes it out. We will let this be an example of what happens when you step out of line when not only negging a #ForTheBrotherHood member but what happens when you make disparaging comments to black men or black women as a whole. I am issuing a neg on site order for all thirty plus members of our group that will last until she reaches negative 5000 which should be in April of this year.

We must beg @bcrusaderw as well.
  1. -10
    Given: Today at 11:29 AM
    No_bammer_weedcommented: (Calm down) Post #17020916

@Wild self @Nelomaxwell @PhonZhi @BocaRear @Dirty_Jerz

Last edited by a moderator:

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps

Canon

Veteran
Daps
we need a movement in 2016

put all these c*nts on ignore until they straighten up

Raava

Staff member
Daps
you missing the point.
the use of the word nappy, which many black people despise and find insulting, is being justified on the basis of "i can make this word harmless just like nikka, don't be ashamed" :jbhmm:

there's many black men and women who dont wanna be called nappy headed and dont wanna raise kids telling them their hair is nappy. :mjpls:

my question is why can't this same thinking be used to justify using words like bytches, hoes, etc. words that many people use harmlessly but many are still offended by.:sas1:

how is it that we decide which words have lost their meaning and can be turned into neutral words? :jbhmm:

No you missed the point :heh: Are you a woman? You don't belong to the group. For the word nappy, they, us, you (:mjpls:) be long to the group.