Have straight black men have become the face of "TOXIC MASCULINITY"? UPDATE: 4ch*n Cac gets served!

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
that's not a part of the agenda
full

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
straight black men have become the face of almost everything negative in society

the mainstream media is extremely effective at criminalizing us and it has extended beyond the typical gangbanger, drug dealer stereotype
This. America has demonized our strong masculinity. Even got nikkas on the coli saying women only want thugs and swagged out criminals

Daps
White supremacy wants the nonwhite men under it to be docile and feminine. Only white men are allowed to display overtly male traits

"Toxic masculinity" is the new campaign to trash the black male image like the super-predator campaign in the 90's.

Only this time they have the backing of lgbt and feminists groups instead of old cacs to give it more weight and validity.

Its all bullshyt social engineering. The black man has always and will always be public enemy #1 to the system since we are the biggest threat and are pretty much the only group that hasn't bowed down.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
nikka I thought you left the Coli? :why:
I'm a celebrity lurker at this point. Just lurk and log in once in a blue moon every now and then.

I said in my "farewell" thread I'd pop in here and there to promote my musical projects and stuff...the convo is too good on here sometimes when I be lurking.....

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
straight black men have become the face of almost everything negative in society

the mainstream media is extremely effective at criminalizing us and it has extended beyond the typical gangbanger, drug dealer stereotype
Seriously, the shyt is CRAZY breh! CRAZY!

It's too the point where it's too easy to blame straight black men for anything and EVERYTHING!

9/11? That was black men's fault.
Hurricane Sandy? Black men's fault.
Blockbuster Video closing down? It was the black man's fault!
The Holocaust? Didn't you know that Hitler had 5.75% African Ancestry and he found out and got mad and made people pay with their lives?
The Titanic? One of the only black people on the Titanic...was behind the wheel of the Titanic! In the movie, he was whitewashed and replaced with a white actor from Norway.