Have sex with a tranny then threaten to kill it on IG live brehs

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
A black women supporting down low black men?:unimpressed:

Even their families shouldn’t be told you say?:mjtf:

I meant like brother sister mom dad :comeon: obviously if they’re cheating/living a double life with a wife/gf and kids they should be outed for being a pos.

I thought most people had the common sense to see that but I guess not :unimpressed:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I meant like brother sister mom dad :comeon: obviously if they’re cheating/living a double life with a wife/gf and kids they should be outed for being a pos.

I thought most people had the common sense to see that but I guess not :unimpressed:

Common sense tells me that anyone scared to be outed is living a double life which includes lying to the women they are sleeping with

:mindblown:

RisingSon

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Mobility
I'm O.D. late apparently, Cassidy and this thing were confirmed to have done stuff together? Lmao

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
they always talk about how they want acceptance then out and shame men that deal with them. mental illness.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
And this is why trannies are constantly being victims of “hate crimes”. This is how they act, they have sex with unsuspecting men or even men that don’t want to be outed then put them on blast on the internet and shame them, tell their families and friends etc then everybody acts all sad when they’re murdered by the man they were harassing.

Even if these men are gay/attracted to trans women, that doesn’t mean they want the whole world in their business. They act like being gay and coming out is such a huge process yet they put these men on blast and shame them for not telling everybody their sexual preferences.

Also, if trannies want to be considered “real women” why do they set out to humiliate men that get with them? I don’t get it.

If these trans call themselves women, why are the shaming men that mess with them?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
These typa nikkas need to get outed.

Can’t be secretly double dippin in T-butt and Girl p*ssy, cus thats putting lives at risk :gucci:

This nikka fukkin with normal women and could end up givin them secondhand AIDS on the low :scust:

Treh is sacrificing it’s life to do the Lord’s work :wow:

You want them to come out, stop shaming them:yeshrug: I shame them down low:lolbron: But I couldn't care less what these dudes do and I wouldn't think nothing of it:yeshrug:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
And this is why trannies are constantly being victims of “hate crimes”. This is how they act, they have sex with unsuspecting men or even men that don’t want to be outed then put them on blast on the internet and shame them, tell their families and friends etc then everybody acts all sad when they’re murdered by the man they were harassing.

Even if these men are gay/attracted to trans women, that doesn’t mean they want the whole world in their business. They act like being gay and coming out is such a huge process yet they put these men on blast and shame them for not telling everybody their sexual preferences.

Also, if trannies want to be considered “real women” why do they set out to humiliate men that get with them? I don’t get it.

You been listening to chrissy....:usure:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same dudes be on they tranny hate shyt be playing with them the next town or city over and want to be frontin postin up tough talk and hate on them on the internet. Then they get exposed and it's
krabs_rag3do.jpg