Have sex with a tranny then threaten to kill it on IG live brehs

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Aye...you gotta hold the other person accountable though....you say "unsuspecting" men....but alot these bruh's are down low fakkits and get down like that....only to lose they damn mind when they get outed....I don't think these bruh's are unsuspecting at all....:manny:....

That’s why I said even the men that know that they’re trans. If they’re gay let them come out on their own, when you corner someone and humiliate them you end up with the reaction the trans woman in the video is getting. Then they want to complain about trannies not being accepted by society and how men reject them but this is how they act when they get a man.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
These typa nikkas need to get outed.

Can’t be secretly double dippin in T-butt and Girl p*ssy, cus thats putting lives at risk :gucci:

This nikka fukkin with normal women and could end up givin them secondhand AIDS on the low :scust:

Treh is sacrificing it’s life to do the Lord’s work :wow:

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And this is why trannies are constantly being victims of “hate crimes”. This is how they act, they have sex with unsuspecting men or even men that don’t want to be outed then put them on blast on the internet and shame them, tell their families and friends etc then everybody acts all sad when they’re murdered by the man they were harassing.

Even if these men are gay/attracted to trans women, that doesn’t mean they want the whole world in their business. They act like being gay and coming out is such a huge process yet they put these men on blast and shame them for not telling everybody their sexual preferences.

Also, if trannies want to be considered “real women” why do they set out to humiliate men that get with them? I don’t get it.
That right there says it all. Even they consider themselves to be freaks of nature it's all in their psychology even if they don't state it.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
If they’re gay let them come out on their own, when you corner someone and humiliate them you end up with the reaction the trans woman in the video is getting.
Alot of the time in these situations the person who is "in the closet" has been either talking shyt or throwing subs at the "out" person. Mainly to cover their tracks. The closeted person will put on an overtly homophobic facade. The out person will then put the closeted person on blast. This is the era of clout and social media. Heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, pansexual and Transexual people put each other on blast when relationships go left all the time. The only people who can truly judge are Asexual people. They looking at everyone like :francis: