Have sex with a tranny then threaten to kill it on IG live brehs

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
These typa nikkas need to get outed.

Can’t be secretly double dippin in T-butt and Girl p*ssy, cus thats putting lives at risk :gucci:

This nikka fukkin with normal women and could end up givin them secondhand AIDS on the low :scust:

This treh is sacrificing it’s life to do the Lord’s work :blessed:
There were idiots on here who were mad at that gay Markeith Rivers nikka for exposing DL men.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
And this is why trannies are constantly being victims of “hate crimes”. This is how they act, they have sex with unsuspecting men or even men that don’t want to be outed then put them on blast on the internet and shame them, tell their families and friends etc then everybody acts all sad when they’re murdered by the man they were harassing.

Even if these men are gay/attracted to trans women, that doesn’t mean they want the whole world in their business. They act like being gay and coming out is such a huge process yet they put these men on blast and shame them for not telling everybody their sexual preferences.

Also, if trannies want to be considered “real women” why do they set out to humiliate men that get with them? I don’t get it.
Most common sense post I've ever read from you.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Aye...you gotta hold the other person accountable though....you say "unsuspecting" men....but alot these bruh's are down low fakkits and get down like that....only to lose they damn mind when they get outed....I don't think these bruh's are unsuspecting at all....:manny:....
They not, fukking text messages will prove it.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
And this is why trannies are constantly being victims of “hate crimes”. This is how they act, they have sex with unsuspecting men or even men that don’t want to be outed then put them on blast on the internet and shame them, tell their families and friends etc then everybody acts all sad when they’re murdered by the man they were harassing.

Even if these men are gay/attracted to trans women, that doesn’t mean they want the whole world in their business. They act like being gay and coming out is such a huge process yet they put these men on blast and shame them for not telling everybody their sexual preferences.

Also, if trannies want to be considered “real women” why do they set out to humiliate men that get with them? I don’t get it.

The whole post is the truth but especially the bold. If you’re a real woman how can you expose a male who claims to be straight for fukking you? I’ve never seen one of these things answer this.

Also, dude is gay. I can see if it looked like that IG model dude who got outted recently but this dude in the video looks like Holiday fukking Heart. No sir, you knew damn well what you were doing.:comeon:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
This is embarrassing. She say he was paid to get his dikk sucked..aight..

Wait..this the same one that say her and her "homegirl" fukked cassidy?

Caribbean lover

All Star
Daps
People like to scream terf and accuse some feminist of getting transgenders killed but the vast majority of the time its men killing them. either down-low dudes or dudes killing transgender sex workers.