Have high cholesterol at 27 brahs Update: 202!!!

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Is there a correlation between height and cholesterol? :jbhmm:

Yeah that drinking soda thing is a big factor. @Every Moment... Older :ufdup: on that. Hope you threw soda to the bushes for the most part. 90% of what you drink should be water. Good to see you eating more vegetables now.

I should get my numbers checked out but I'm too lazy and scared. Besides with my wack ass insurance, who knows how much they'll charge me. :francis:
Donate blood :mjgrin:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Update:

Cholesterol is down to 202!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oatmeal!
Avoiding red meat, eggs and cheese
Adding more vegetables to My diet !!!

full

Fukkin cheese is my enemy and i cut back
On soda. Was at 238 last time i checked gotta get it lower im not trying to be on them pills. Upping my cardio too

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Fukkin cheese is my enemy and i cut back
On soda. Was at 238 last time i checked gotta get it lower im not trying to be on them pills. Upping my cardio too
You can do it pleighboi. Never trying to be on pills. Took me 3 months to dropvmines to manageable levels. I didn't eat anything cheese related for a month when i started out

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I’m not surprised I eat fast food like everyday and little to no vegetables. Been knowing I should do better but this is motivation.

You definitely gotta come off the fast food... :heh: I miss it, hardbody. its only been a week and everything has been bland and baked. no sugar at all....:mjcry: so like for breakfast plain cheerios, tuna on rye, for lunch and dinner baked foods no starches....

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
You definitely gotta come off the fast food... :heh: I miss it, hardbody. its only been a week and everything has been bland and baked. no sugar at all....:mjcry: so like for breakfast plain cheerios, tuna on rye, for lunch and dinner baked foods no starches....

:sadbron: If I could find a way to make a baked chicken that actually tastes good and not bland I’d be set.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:sadbron: If I could find a way to make a baked chicken that actually tastes good and not bland I’d be set.

The chicken is NOT the problem it was the wheat grain rice I hated...:hhh: but good news is that the nurse said I can cut back on the rice...:wow:

All I'm gonna do is focus on baked meats, salads, veggies...:beli: My moms baked chicken be on point...:wow: