Have high cholesterol at 27 brahs Update: 202!!!

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Why don't u just eat the fruit raw
good intention....but this is what the pomegranate fruit looks like if you split it open

how-to-cut-and-seed-a-pomegranate-video-everydaydishes_com-H.jpg

you'll be scooping fruit and spitting seeds for days, chief

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Did you know you can actually eat the seeds? You lose the nutrition it brings if you spit it out.
thanks, wasn't aware
is it hard for digestive system to digest seeds? I've heard of putting seeds and skins in blender/nutribullet when juicing. and heard about properties of grape seeds for eye health, but never heard of eating pomegranate seeds.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
thanks, wasn't aware
is it hard for digestive system to digest seeds? I've heard of putting seeds and skins in blender/nutribullet when juicing. and heard about properties of grape seeds for eye health, but never heard of eating pomegranate seeds.

Just dont chew it too long and swallow it. I know it could dry your mouth, but you'll get a hang of it. Really healthy for you.
You could blend it, but I prefer the actual fruit.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for bumping this thread .

Imma go donate blood soon and update the thread title

full

Good luck breh. Its hilarious that in a blood drive shortage one of the few donors they get come in with :flabbynsick: Blood. Some 20 yr old gonna wake up feeling fukked up after a few bags of your shyt

:russ:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Good luck breh. Its hilarious that in a blood drive shortage one of the few donors they get come in with :flabbynsick: Blood. Some 20 yr old gonna wake up feeling fukked up after a few bags of your shyt

:russ:
Last time I donated, I did the super extensive version which takes like an hour and a half. Nurse said my blood clear as shyt and keep up whatever I’m doing.

I haven’t checked my cholesterol since like 2019? I’m leaner, eat drastically better, workout more, sleep better and have little stress. If that’s gonna napalm my life then so be it

I’ve learned a lot about cholesterol since I made this thread and I fully believe all this cholesterol contributed to ALL THESE GAINS

full