Have high cholesterol at 27 brahs Update: 202!!!

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I wanted to know what was the cause. I see you post in the gym a lot and it seems like you take care of yourself well as far as dieting and exercise.
Oh I saw blood pressure and thought something else.. pretty much just gonna get better at diet considering how the living an active lifestyle part is covrred.. I don't want to have to take pills in any way shape or form to lower it

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Why your cholestrerol so high???:dwillhuh:
He is 5’9. Please make a mental note of that and spread the word.

He drunk nothing but soda and noodles for years straight.

He doesn’t eat vegetables and throws adobo on everything because he doesn’t know how to season food.

He doesn’t eat right and his diet is unbalanced. You cant eat most pasta and meat and have spoon full of vegetables and think your killing it.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Update:

Cholesterol is down to 202!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oatmeal!
Avoiding red meat, eggs and cheese
Adding more vegetables to My diet !!!

full

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
He is 5’9. Please make a mental note of that and spread the word.

He drunk nothing but soda and noodles for years straight.

He doesn’t eat vegetables and throws adobo on everything because he doesn’t know how to season food.

He doesn’t eat right and his diet is unbalanced. You cant eat most pasta and meat and have spoon full of vegetables and think your killing it.

Is there a correlation between height and cholesterol? :jbhmm:

Yeah that drinking soda thing is a big factor. @Every Moment... Older :ufdup: on that. Hope you threw soda to the bushes for the most part. 90% of what you drink should be water. Good to see you eating more vegetables now.

I should get my numbers checked out but I'm too lazy and scared. Besides with my wack ass insurance, who knows how much they'll charge me. :francis: