HATRED out June 1st

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Suspected ideology of the developers aside, I really don't understand the outrage for this game when GTA is one of the most popular franchises of all time. Most people are not playing GTA for the story. I just checked trophy stats for the PS3 and it shows that only 33% of connected players have beaten the final mission.
So tell me, how are the other players spending their time with the game?:mjpls:

People on the internet crying and displaying fake outrage over digital lives:scust:
The shyt ain't real.

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If you wanna play it play it but if you're a black man and you're spending your money on this shyt you fukkin lost.

Last edited:

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
If you wanna play it play it but if you're a black man spending your money on this shyt you lost.
Oh boy a whopping $17 to let loose for a bit foh. Ive spent more on shyttier purchases

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Oh boy a whopping $17 to let loose for a bit foh. Ive spent more on shyttier purchases

Breh, if u really wanna play it that bad, u could torrent this shyt for free. If you buy it you're KNOWINGLY supporting neo nazis, which is pathetic.

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Who said they are "neo nazis"?

I've seen alot of people accusing them line, but I just loooked it up and one of the developers denied the allegations, so shyt it really depends on if you take his word for it or not. I guess buy it if you want to. shyt looks trash to me either way. :yeshrug:

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Breh, if u really wanna play it that bad, u could torrent this shyt for free. If you buy it you're KNOWINGLY supporting neo nazis, which is pathetic.
never saw anyone claiming neo nazism so I don't pay attention to simpleton rumors regardless I was gonna play the game, Maybe I just want to have it in my steam library and have a legit copy that can be updated and have expansions go seamlessly instead of the bootleg jawn that i have to wait for the updates to be cracked

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: at this game

But lol at nikkas bytching like we all haven't been playing GTA for 10 plus years