HATRED out June 1st

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The devs are fukking polish nerds. Do any of you even know what neo nazi is? They don't hate black people. They hate everyone not white. Just like blacks hate everyone not black.. Whats the difference.
We dont hate everyone non black you dumb fukk.

They hate us.

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
support racist crackas breh.
:camby:

wat6rr.jpg
Salty cause $17 too steep for you?

Blackout

Daps
Be a walking oxymoron breh
oxymoron my ass.

The main reason why we are in a fukked up situation was us trying to fight racism and embrace racist whites in the past.

If we never fought racism and just aimed to rise by ourselves we would be better off.

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
oxymoron my ass.

The main reason why we are in a fukked up situation was us trying to fight racism and embrace racist whites in the past.

If we never fought racism and just aimed to rise by ourselves we would be better off.
If blacks owned farm land and more free enterprise it would be alot different. Hispanics are known to work hard and run more food places. Whites are at the top of the food chain you need to understand that not saying I agree it shouldnt be equal but lets look at who has the wealth and power.

Blackout

Daps
If blacks owned farm land and more free enterprise it would be alot different. Hispanics are known to work hard and run more food places. Whites are at the top of the food chain you need to understand that not saying I agree it shouldnt be equal but lets look at who has the wealth and power.
It could of been where white racists got suppressed but the powers that be dont care when countless black people begged for them to address racism with marches and such and still let white racists take over.

For you to talk like we started racism is stupid knowing that we are the main ones against racism to where our fight to go against it bit us in the ass to where we dont have much solitary businesses to support our people.

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
It could of been where white racists got suppressed but the powers that be dont care when countless black people begged for them to address racism with marches and such and still let white racists take over.

For you to talk like we started racism is stupid knowing that we are the main ones against racism to where our fight to go against it bit us in the ass to where we dont have much solitary businesses to support our people.

I didnt say blacks started it. The spanairds took advantage of the lifestyle africans were living because they were not a advanced society so they were forced into being moved around and then the whites have it in their nature to be selfish and self preserving and supremacy comes from the sick twisted fantasies of the cacs from hopes of strange sources and relics to provide power. All im saying is if you cant adapt you stay in the belly. Nikkas sit around all day talkin about yakub created cacs from germs is fairy tales :mjlol:

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
just say youre a white boy who think it's
cool and stop the foolishness.
black people do their homework on shyt breh.
enjoy the game and shut yo shrimp dikk ass up.

wat6rr.jpg
Everyone knows im
Puerto rican and I go outside, this dikk will make your sister move out the house.

Blackout

Daps
I didnt say blacks started it. The spanairds took advantage of the lifestyle africans were living because they were not a advanced society so they were forced into being moved around and then the whites have it in their nature to be selfish and self preserving and supremacy comes from the sick twisted fantasies of the cacs from hopes of strange sources and relics to provide power. All im saying is if you cant adapt you stay in the belly. Nikkas sit around all day talkin about yakub created cacs from germs is fairy tales :mjlol:
Same thing is happening now.

Racist white americans took advantage of black people wanting peace and trusting them to get rid of racists and therefore had many racist whites doing many things to prevent black Americans from improving.

Blackout

Daps
Everyone knows im
Puerto rican and I go outside, this dikk will make your sister move out the house.
Interesting cuz back where I used to live in St Croix the Puerto Ricans are cool with black people

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Everyone knows im

and the developers of the game will call you a filthy
spic and use the sofrito money you could have gave
yo mama to feed that massive family to further push the agenda
to have you exterminated........yo mama aint shyt.
bilingual c00ns are the worst.
:snoop:

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Same thing is happening now.

Racist white americans took advantage of black people wanting peace and trusting them to not be racist and therefore had many many racist whites doing many things to prevent black Americans from improving.
I agree 100 because look at the indians same shyt but look at it this way theres still groups of people in the world who have no knowledge of the outside world and never seen any outside human contact. They hold no chance when push come to shove. Why you think we dont want them
Arabs with weapons? Noone can have more power than the holders of that power. Whoever gets the upper hand will look out for their own and give every other race they ass to kiss. With that being said its still fukk 12 and fukk abuse regardless of color. Knowing cacs can make your life advance significantly... Ask 50

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Interesting cuz back where I used to live in St Croix the Puerto Ricans are cool with black people
Island ricans don't like AA blacks the same way jamaicans dont like AA blacks. Im for my people but I still give my last to anyone.

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
and the developers of the game will call you a filthy
spic and use the sofrito money you could have gave
yo mama to feed that massive family to further push the agenda
to have you exterminated........yo mama aint shyt.
bilingual c00ns are the worst.
:snoop:

wat6rr.jpg
Its a game who gives a fukk, ima play it and shoot shyt up. You on that regressive shyt. Black vs white so fukking old. I grew up around more blacks than hispanic or white and im official. Take what you want from
That. Ima play the game.