HATRED out June 1st

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I agree 100 because look at the indians same shyt but look at it this way theres still groups of people in the world who have no knowledge of the outside world and never seen any outside human contact. They hold no chance when push come to shove. Why you think we dont want them
Arabs with weapons? Noone can have more power than the holders of that power. Whoever gets the upper hand will look out for their own and give every other race they ass to kiss. With that being said its still fukk 12 and fukk abuse regardless of color. Knowing cacs can make your life advance significantly... Ask 50
Knowing racist white people can make your life advance only if you decide to turn your back on your community.

Never forget that.

Blackout

Daps
Island ricans don't like AA blacks the same way jamaicans dont like AA blacks. Im for my people but I still give my last to anyone.
Because white people once they hit America them to hate AAs? Cuz that's the only reason I see.

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Knowing racist white people can make your life advance only if you decide to turn your back on your community.

Never forget that.
Well end of
Day you gotta take care of you and your own so if being with whites helps that is that not worth the exchange of "selling out"? You dont have to cause harm
Nor turn your back but you dont have to be stuck in a loop of keeping
It real.

Blackout

Daps
Well end of
Day you gotta take care of you and your own so if being with whites helps that is that not worth the exchange of "selling out"? You dont have to cause harm
Nor turn your back but you dont have to be stuck in a loop of keeping
It real.
Gotta look at the end game.

Racists don't help you, they just use you to help themselves.

HarlemRiverDrive

Rated X by an all white jury.
Daps
Reppin
South Chicago
People enjoy picking at blocks and building things in minecraft, people enjoy playing basketball in 2k, people enjoy horror games like resident evil and silent hill, people enjoy free roam and top down shooters and fps
the new mortal kombat is prettty gruesome so you mean to tell me I can shoot,stab,blow up bad guys but I can't go on a rampage? Even though I can fight hordes in saints row?

Do demons and tarkatans exist in real life? No.
Can you easily pick up a gun and mow down civilians without a reason given? Yes.

The reason why those murder spree/sociopathic experiences are acceptable because the context given in those games is what makes it acceptable. It's so par for the course in this industry that even games like Spec Ops: The Line blow the water out of it.

If the context is acceptable then sure I'll put a bullet in someone's face.

But...If I'm just mowing down civilians for shyts and giggles then, no, it's not very fun. In fact it's almost schizophrenic in idea.

I would rather play games that explore that psychological state of sociopathic tendencies in games like Spec Ops and Hotline Miami instead of just, killing people.

Not to mention Hatred looks like literally every other isometric twin stick shooter that released ad-nauseum last gen due to the booming popularity of Geometry Wars. It's boring. I dno't play boring games.

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
I dunno. Seems interesting. shyt could get fun if y ou have to deal with different levels of law enforcement as you continue bodying people.

Folks too quick to cry about shyt
word, noone has even played this shyt yet. lets pass judgement after it drops in a month. nobody knows what the plot will be if any or how the dynamics will be