"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
That surprises me. Was he just covered up by scheme during the time he started you think? Because I did see him really ball on certain occasions. But he is one of about 5 players who I truly will give extra chances to.

part of it is he gets help and its the scheme...Doug does alot of trap blocking and wham blocking- where the lineman dont overpower their man..they just "get in the way"...he did have some good one on ones vs DE last year so I cant say he was the worst but he leans too much when trying to counter DE and he doesnt have the awesome footwork to recover when shyt breaks down

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
That surprises me. Was he just covered up by scheme during the time he started you think?
Yes, Dougie Stones and that staff have a way of hiding the deficiencies that served him well last year.

This year, it's been an issue so far.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
part of it is he gets help and its the scheme...Doug does alot of trap blocking and wham blocking- where the lineman dont overpower their man..they just "get in the way"...he did have some good one on ones vs DE last year so I cant say he was the worst but he leans too much when trying to counter DE and he doesnt have the awesome footwork to recover when shyt breaks down

The help or lack thereof so far may be due to us missing Celek. He was waaaay too undervalued for his pass blocking, whether it be single blocks or chipping or double teaming. I hope that doesn't have a major play throughout our season. If so, we may need to bring him back just for that on the vet minimum since no one has scooped him up.

Luckily for us... we have the GOAT coming back week 1, hungry as fukk, ready to dominate again on the left side.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
The help or lack thereof so far may be due to us missing Celek. He was waaaay too undervalued for his pass blocking, whether it be single blocks or chipping or double teaming. I hope that doesn't have a major play throughout our season. If so, we may need to bring him back just for that on the vet minimum since no one has scooped him up.

Luckily for us... we have the GOAT coming back week 1, hungry as fukk, ready to dominate again on the left side.

we dont have a true blocking TE....I am watching the name David Wells down in Dallas...I dont think they will carry 4 TE - if he gets cut Philly needs to sign him