"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Wasn't Zertz a pick of his too? Shiiiiiet, at the very least he got us the pieces necessary to get that Lombardi. Still a fukk boy haha.

But Fipp truly is the gawd ST coach.

yea- Lane, Ertz and Broken Hicks are all Chip dudes....altho he was a dikkhead...his fat fingerprints are still on this team...at least the good parts

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I will forever be thankful for those specific things. Man I was so warped that I even bought into the specialized smoothies lmao.

EDIT: KELCE BACK IN! :blessed::ohlawd:

at first..I didnt want Chip..I wanted the Gus guy (he was even worse than Chip) but I brought in...yea- down to the smoothies and sports monitors..breh we were desperate...Eagles fans were like Trump supporters...we were buying anything Chip was selling :francis:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
at first..I didnt want Chip..I wanted the Gus guy (he was even worse than Chip) but I brought in...yea- down to the smoothies and sports monitors..breh we were desperate...Eagles fans were like Trump supporters...we were buying anything Chip was selling :francis:

YOOOOO.... you hit that shyt perfectly lmao. We really were like Trumpsters hahah.

I just wanted anything positive I could get. Thank God we did get some really really good talent out of the deal. shyt I even backed his decision to trade Shady for Kiko... I was in the sunken place bruh.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps

YOOOOO.... you hit that shyt perfectly lmao. We really were like Trumpsters hahah.

I just wanted anything positive I could get. Thank God we did get some really really good talent out of the deal. shyt I even backed his decision to trade Shady for Kiko... I was in the sunken place bruh.
I was def on the chip train :pachaha: