"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Darby was inconsistent...he is young but next year is his last year and he is gonna command a crazy contract...if you dont think he is the future...move him.
the fact that Howie made a move for another CB with Sidney Jones waiting in the wings..tell me Howie is gonna trade one of these CB
crazy money? he hasnt even made a pro bowl and came off an injury.
he has a lot to prove. i'm not comfortable trading him until i see Jones start a couple games. Even preseason games

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
he has a lot to prove. i'm not comfortable trading him until i see Jones start a couple games. Even preseason games

do you see what the CB market looks like? guys with less pedigree are getting paid. He hasnt been consistent enough to get big money...if he stays thats fine bc some team will overpay for him and we get a 3rd round pick...but if Howie can get into the 2nd round by trading him, do it.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i agree. hopefully worley is just gonna be in the corey graham role and after jones proves himself they'll slide mills out to nickel or safety as well

it just isnt a good look to get rid of a young corner who made some good plays for us to count on a guy that literally played only one garbage time game last year and who is essentially a rookie. already looks like they gave up on bradham, i dont want to start getting cute at corner too

He really is a good dude ,wish him nothing but the best

they need to keep it up. we dont need to know about it but being transparent with the players gets you respect from them

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

Kinda surprising they would be able to keep him and that he wouldn't wanna test the market after having such a great year

Wonder what the $ will look like

Very strange to say the least, I am starting to really believe those Darby or McLeod rumors now. Cause I think Sidney Jones is gonna be real good for us.

At least we can say that we have an embarrassment of riches in the corners. Can't recall a time I could say that about the corners ever.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Very strange to say the least, I am starting to really believe those Darby or McLeod rumors now. Cause I think Sidney Jones is gonna be real good for us.

At least we can say that we have an embarrassment of riches in the corners. Can't recall a time I could say that about the corners ever.
I like Rodney, but i understnd the eagles gauging interest for him at his salary

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
They need to shed 2 milli by tomorrow at noon.

I wonder if they'll just restructure a couple more or if a move is made.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
They need to shed 2 milli by tomorrow at noon.

I wonder if they'll just restructure a couple more or if a move is made.

Peters is another candidate to be restructured again.

Vinny gotta be gone, u need to shore up the linebacker spot, that patrick robinson reupping still baffles me.

I gotta feeling some eagles off season fukkery is brewing.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Peters is another candidate to be restructured again.

Vinny gotta be gone, u need to shore up the linebacker spot, that patrick robinson reupping still baffles me.

I gotta feeling some eagles off season fukkery is brewing.
Cutting Celek saves $4 mil.

I'd kinda prefer they just do that for now instead of rushing a curry trade, but tbh I have no idea what his trade value is. Maybe it's just a mid round pick

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

tenor.gif

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
ngata replacing beau and bennett replacing curry :ehh:

i really dont understand this patrick robinson priority over bradham but i guess. i think we should ride out darby for the year too... wouldnt even be interested in a 3rd rounder for him.