"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
MAGA Eagles Fans are heated about this Michael Bennett pick up.. :mjlol:
Now, I hope we sign his Brother, trade Foles for picks & tings, then bring in Kaep to really make 'em sick.. :banderas:

I can only pray for this, all of it are real possibilities tho. We would need a backup tight end and quarterback.

Reading articles on philly.com and some those trump supporting cacs are just unbearable with their comments especially about Jenkins last year.

They would be so furious if Kaep is signed here.:banderas:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Reading articles on philly.com and some those trump supporting cacs are just unbearable with their comments especially about Jenkins last year.
Lol i was just looking there and the first response to one of those MAGA guys complaining about Bennett was

Next Years Super Bowl Parade:
"They said Michael Bennett was a locker room cancer and malcontent" - Jason Kelce

Perfect response :pachaha:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

Im really starting to believe the Darby trade rumors now.

Don't know too much about Worley but I'm assuming he's an outside corner?

23 years old and 6'1 205lbs with starting experience :ehh:

:salute:to Torrey for stepping up in the playoffs and making plays and helping us get that championship. Hope he balls out in Carolina

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Im really starting to believe the Darby trade rumors now.

Don't know too much about Worley but I'm assuming he's an outside corner?

23 years old and 6'1 205lbs with starting experience :ehh:

:salute:to Torrey for stepping up in the playoffs and making plays and helping us get that championship. Hope he balls out in Carolina
I remember Wentz kept thorwin at him when we played that Thursday game .some Panthers fans saying dude is trash

I mean it's good for depth but now I see howie flipping Darby like you said

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
I don't think any of these DBs get flipped until maybe preseason. We need time to see what we got . With Corey Graham, Patrick Robinson, and Maragos all gone, we gotta shuffle people and see where they fit best

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I don't think any of these DBs get flipped until maybe preseason. We need time to see what we got . With Corey Graham, Patrick Robinson, and Maragos all gone, we gotta shuffle people and see where they fit best
I dont think Maragos is leaving is he?