"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
I remember Wentz kept thorwin at him when we played that Thursday game .some Panthers fans saying dude is trash

I mean it's good for depth but now I see howie flipping Darby like you said

I think he takes the Jaylen Watkins and Corey Graham role as the backup safety/corner role.

This guy is definitely not better than Darby

And i really dont see them trading Darby when he is on the last year of his rookie deal making shyt money.

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
I can only pray for this, all of it are real possibilities tho. We would need a backup tight end and quarterback.

Reading articles on philly.com and some those trump supporting cacs are just unbearable with their comments especially about Jenkins last year.

They would be so furious if Kaep is signed here.:banderas:
It would be the dopest shyt ever!

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Im really starting to believe the Darby trade rumors now.

Don't know too much about Worley but I'm assuming he's an outside corner?

23 years old and 6'1 205lbs with starting experience :ehh:

:salute:to Torrey for stepping up in the playoffs and making plays and helping us get that championship. Hope he balls out in Carolina
I don’t want to get too greedy. Darby was fine. He’s young. Jones is just coming off injury, mills bites on double moves and p rob is old. Don’t start getting too fancy...

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
@Morose Polymath
:ohhh:this a come up or nah

Also, at the very least, can Jalen Mills shadow him all off season

most of the Panther Posse were frustrated with him

Here's some immediate responses from some brehs in our Team thread :yeshrug:

I think he'd be better suited as a safety, but our pass rush ain't shyt which means he was attacked a lot....seemed too stiff to play cb to me....
like the bro said he better transition to safety or else it will be exciting seeing him get torched.:mjpanther:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I don’t want to get too greedy. Darby was fine. He’s young. Jones is just coming off injury, mills bites on double moves and p rob is old. Don’t start getting too fancy...

I dont think Darby is long for Philadelphia- I think Howie can try and move him for a 2nd round pick..if not he stays and let him walk for a comp pick in 2020

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Yall tryna tear apart the secondary which could easily backfire on us. Keep Darby

Darby was inconsistent...he is young but next year is his last year and he is gonna command a crazy contract...if you dont think he is the future...move him.
the fact that Howie made a move for another CB with Sidney Jones waiting in the wings..tell me Howie is gonna trade one of these CB

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Yall tryna tear apart the secondary which could easily backfire on us. Keep Darby
Our safety play and Robinson were the only consistently good things about our secondary. Like @NYSTATEOFMIND said, Jones is in the cut and as much shyt I give Mills, I do like the swagger and aggression be brings. Still got Douglas too.