Has there ever been a game with a crazy fall of as Cyberpunk?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah, EA shytted on a lot of single player games. They closed a lot of studios. Ubisoft has fukked up numerous single player games. Remember the Watch Dogs fiasco and how they downgrade all their games? GTA and NBA 2k got microtransactions out the ass and nobody cares. Hell NBA 2k even had unskippable commercials.

This is the problem with gamers. They got all the smoke for one studio and not the others who fukked up numerous times.

It’s why I’m largely starting to care less and less about AAA third party games. Wait until NFT really blow up in gaming

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a decent time with cyberpunk on series x... game didnt live up to the hype but it was fun....

Back 4 blood was/is more disappointing to me after playing so much l4d 1-2:mjcry:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Nah, EA shytted on a lot of single player games. They closed a lot of studios. Ubisoft has fukked up numerous single player games. Remember the Watch Dogs fiasco and how they downgrade all their games? GTA and NBA 2k got microtransactions out the ass and nobody cares. Hell NBA 2k even had unskippable commercials.

This is the problem with gamers. They got all the smoke for one studio and not the others who fukked up numerous times.

you keep moving the goalposts. CDPR releases a broken game and you're clamoring about downgrades which isnt even the same thing :mindblown: admit you're a CDPR stan & KIM

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
you keep moving the goalposts. CDPR releases a broken game and you're clamoring about downgrades which isnt even the same thing :mindblown: admit you're a CDPR stan & KIM

The originality of my post said a tarnished reputation doesn't mean anything. EA, Activision, and Ubisoft have released plenty of single player games with bugs and glitches and they still make millions every year. Which is why I said tarnished reputation doesn't mean anything.

Releasing broken games, downgrades, and microtransactions all tarnish a developer's reputation.

What are YOU talking about?:dwillhuh:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
The originality of my post said a tarnished reputation doesn't mean anything. EA, Activision, and Ubisoft have released plenty of single player games with bugs and glitches and they still make millions every year. Which is why I said tarnished reputation doesn't mean anything.

Releasing broken games, downgrades, and microtransactions all tarnish a developer's reputation.

What are YOU talking about?:dwillhuh:
i never said anything about downgrades in my og post, so why the fk did u bring them up???

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
i never said anything about downgrades in my og post, so why the fk did u bring them up???

Because downgrades (along with bugs, glitches, and microtransactions) tarnish a developer's reputation :dwillhuh:

Cyberpunk can be seen as a downgrade when you come gameplay trailers and console gameplay.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
They spent years grinding up to big dog status and when they finally reach that point, their next game shyt the bed so badly their reputation is under the earth :francis:

Who told these fools to roll like this? Hit a few threes and thought they were Steph Curry. I been riding with CDPR since the first Witcher game in 08. Should have stayed humble.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
im talking about consumers/fanboys wanting to crown them. desperately is an accurate description.

and yeah sure they can right some of the wrongs, but the game came out too early...their rep is already tarnished

"Fanboys"? Lol wtf

Idk this is coming off like you just have an axe to grind. Or maybe Im just not in tune with gaming discussions, but I didnt see ppl ready to crown them, I just saw alot of hype for the game itself

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
"Fanboys"? Lol wtf

Idk this is coming off like you just have an axe to grind. Or maybe Im just not in tune with gaming discussions, but I didnt see ppl ready to crown them, I just saw alot of hype for the game itself
i have no axe to grind. you're right tho, you must not have paid attention to anything leading up to CP2077s launch or afterwards.

It was all over twitter, youtube, and here. Ppl always brought up witcher 3 too, like witcher 1 and 2 were nonexistent