Has there ever been a game with a crazy fall of as Cyberpunk?

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What they should do is make ANOTHER GAME. Call it something else, and drop it in a year or 2. Like how they're coming out with Eden Ring even though it's just another Dark Souls game in another world

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That game could have been 100% working and it still wouldn't be all that :francis:
It was aight
THIS!! Even without the bugs, the gameplay was sorely mediocre. Every bit of commentary that I have seen on that game talks about the bugs and puts the poor performance of the title on the many errors and dev mistakes. But I've yet to really see anyone dig deep into the actual gameplay and just how lacking it is.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Anthem was worse because they just said "fukk this shyt" and cancelled the game in the middle of fixing it
nah, anthem was basically a tax writeoff. Cyberpunk crushed everyone's faith in CDPR. folks desperately wanted to crown them over Naughty Dog and Rockstar

i really don't know why because witcher 1/2 were mediocre and Witcher 3 was buggy on release

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nah, anthem was basically a tax writeoff. Cyberpunk crushed everyone's faith in CDPR. folks desperately wanted to crown them over Naughty Dog and Rockstar

i really don't know why because witcher 1/2 were mediocre and Witcher 3 was buggy on release

Because realistically witcher 3 was its own trilogy of really good games. the base game was extremely good, blood and wine was its own full game and so was hearts of stone. They also released at a time where nothing else was on the same scale aside from Skyrim, and witcher to this day still has the best (most natural) open world of any game.

On top of all that CDPR created a lot of good will for themselves giving out so much free shyt. They were constantly hitting us with free DLC content.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Because realistically witcher 3 was its own trilogy of really good games. the base game was extremely good, blood and wine was its own full game and so was hearts of stone. They also released at a time where nothing else was on the same scale aside from Skyrim, and witcher to this day still has the best (most natural) open world of any game.

On top of all that CDPR created a lot of good will for themselves giving out so much free shyt. They were constantly hitting us with free DLC content.

I never really played WItcher 3 like that but this is accreat. They did so good and released a GOAT-tier game, it was expected that they keep on with that trajectory of just moving properly and coming correct...and them nikkas didn't. And I liked Cyberpunk, but they just dropped the ball in areas they excelled at before.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps

Desperately is a strong word, I dont think it was ever that deep. Crowning them does what exactly for ND/Rockstar?

Cyberpunk technically isnt dead yet either. There's still a chance, however small it is, that CDPR can right some of the wrongs with the game