Has there ever been a game with a crazy fall of as Cyberpunk?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I enjoyed it. I played half of it on PS4 and the graphics and glitches were bad. I finished playing it on PS5 and It was smooth.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Played it on the Series X. It’s a solid game, beautiful world, amazing story-telling through world building, and pretty fun gameplay but…

It needed more time in the oven and a couple of minor re-works to tie into what it does great.

-Bounty system instead of the police system. All you gotta do is re-skin the enemies and it looks less goofy than the teleporting cops. The higher the bounty, you might start getting Corp Grab Teams sent after you. Do away with the police entirely.

-More complex missions. The Pickup is one of my favorite missions in the game because it can go quite a few ways. All the missions should be designed like that with multiple ways.

-They should have leaned into the stealth more. Make sound, lighting, darkness, and matter.

-A bigger focus on “dialogue battles”. Games like Deus Ex: HR, Fallout 1, Griftlands, and Disco Elysium have shown that dialogue driven “boss battles” can be just as intense as shooting guns. Lean into dialogue more.

I really do enjoy the game. It’s a solid B+ for me but it really did have such potential..

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Desperately is a strong word, I dont think it was ever that deep. Crowning them does what exactly for ND/Rockstar?

Cyberpunk technically isnt dead yet either. There's still a chance, however small it is, that CDPR can right some of the wrongs with the game
im talking about consumers/fanboys wanting to crown them. desperately is an accurate description.

and yeah sure they can right some of the wrongs, but the game came out too early...their rep is already tarnished

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I think most of the devs that help make Witcher 3 had already left at that time.

I'm still playing when the Next Gen version drops.:yeshrug:

Veteran
Daps
Desperately is a strong word, I dont think it was ever that deep. Crowning them does what exactly for ND/Rockstar?

Cyberpunk technically isnt dead yet either. There's still a chance, however small it is, that CDPR can right some of the wrongs with the game

Considering there aren't any other open world Cyberpunk games, they can still take the genre by storm and be one of the best, if not the best, games made. Too much potential to drop this title be a there isn't anything like it

Veteran
Daps
Prime example of the suits fukkin up and only thinkin of themselves and their bonuses

Ruined rep overnight :smh:

im talking about consumers/fanboys wanting to crown them. desperately is an accurate description.

and yeah sure they can right some of the wrongs, but the game came out too early...their rep is already tarnished

Tarnished rep don't mean anything. EA shytted on numerous studios amd they still get support. Take Two got Rockstar and 2K raping people with microtransactions and they still get support same for Ubisoft and Activision.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Cyberpunk was bad due to the hype being so high. I’m in the vocal minority that found the game dope from day one and I still enjoy it. I didn’t need the game to be hyper realistic. Sure it has its bugs still and at launch they were pretty rough, but I don’t recall coming across anything game breaking. I think the story is great and the gameplay is decent. When I put it in the same lane as Skyrim I find the bugs easier to stomach.
I was more critical of it at first but only when debating against blind Stans who pretended the game was flawless on one console over the other.
That said, I give the edge for biggest flop to anthem since that game got the cord officially pulled on it. Cyberpunk still has hope for future updates and dlc.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Tarnished rep don't mean anything. EA shytted on numerous studios amd they still get support. Take Two got Rockstar and 2K raping people with microtransactions and they still get support same for Ubisoft and Activision.
you're largely comparing multiplayer games to a single-player mediocre one, nice goalpost moving. And i bet you the games you're referring to AT LEAST a strong gameplay backbone.

I'm guessing you were one of ones ready to christen CDPR as the SP gawds b4 they dropped a turd

Veteran
Daps
you're largely comparing multiplayer games to a single-player mediocre one, nice goalpost moving. And i bet you the games you're referring to AT LEAST a strong gameplay backbone.

I'm guessing you were one of ones ready to christen CDPR as the SP gawds b4 they dropped a turd

Nah, EA shytted on a lot of single player games. They closed a lot of studios. Ubisoft has fukked up numerous single player games. Remember the Watch Dogs fiasco and how they downgrade all their games? GTA and NBA 2k got microtransactions out the ass and nobody cares. Hell NBA 2k even had unskippable commercials.

This is the problem with gamers. They got all the smoke for one studio and not the others who fukked up numerous times.