Has The NBA Ever Seen A Team Like This Years Golden State Warriors?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
We got out of the first round 2 of the last 3 playoff appearances. The only time we didn't is when we took those sorry ass Clippers to 7 games without us having a center.
The refs donaghy'd gm 1. Blake gave yall that work.

Lowkey, I wish we'd dump Doc and hire Mark Jackson :ohlawd: I can tell by his analysis of the team, Blake Griffin would not be allowed to shoot J after J.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I said I respect the Spurs bruh. I said I fear the Spurs, what more do you want from me? To say we have no chance against them even tho we have a superior roster? I won't do it. Vegas won't even do it.

Superior roster?

Parker, Duncan, Leonard. 3 different finals MVP's is something you can match? How are warriors matching duncan/splitter/Diaw in the post? :heh:

Warriors are younger and more athletic but that doesn't mean much in a 7 game series when the game slows down and gets more physical

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The refs donaghy'd gm 1. Blake gave yall that work.

Lowkey, I wish we'd dump Doc and hire Mark Jackson :ohlawd: I can tell by his analysis of the team, Blake Griffin would not be allowed to shoot J after J.
Blake shooting J's is the best thing that happened to that franchise since CP3 got there. The roster is the problem not the coaching.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Blake shooting J's is the best thing that happened to that franchise since CP3 got there. The roster is the problem not the coaching.
He's completely neglected post play and rebounding. And he's neglected his bank shot. And Doc is responsible for this wack azz roster. :damn:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Superior roster?

Parker, Duncan, Leonard. 3 different finals MVP's is something you can match? How are warriors matching duncan/splitter/Diaw in the post? :heh:

Warriors are younger and more athletic but that doesn't mean much in a 7 game series when the game slows down and gets more physical
I think Bogut can defend Duncan as well as anyone else in the league. Call me crazy but I like our odds with Draymond against Diaw and I don't fear Splitter. Ezeli could maintain against him. I don't know what makes you think we're incapable of getting physical. There's no softies in our starting lineup anymore.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Playoffs are a different beast, no one gives a fukk FG% in the regular season when you playing different teams every night

Also, you realize the Spurs had been playing with Parker for weeks, Leonard has been out for weeks and still is a couple weeks away, splitter and mills been out all season and just recently came back. All these stats mean nothing right now

7 wins separate the Warriors and the Spurs
You would think nikkas are in 11th place and its March:mjlol:

The only concern is health...Ginobli and Duncan have been playing a lot and its still kinda early in the season..

Once the rust is off TP9, Kawhi,Tiago, and Patty, we can ease some rest for Duncan and Manu..

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
He's completely neglected post play and rebounding. And he's neglected his bank shot. And Doc is responsible for this wack azz roster. :damn:
The only thing I blame Doc for is the roster and Blake not being more of a post player. Truthfully I don't think Blake likes banging down low in the post.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I think Bogut can defend Duncan as well as anyone else in the league. Call me crazy but I like our odds with Draymond against Diaw and I don't fear Splitter. Ezeli could hold maintain against him. I don't know what makes you think we're incapable of getting physical. There's no softies in our starting lineup anymore.

Bogut? Duncan gave bogut the bidness when they met earlier, rendered him useless. You might not fear splitter but he's respected by Gasol/Randolph because he puts the clamps on them and is one of the best interior defender in the league. Not even entertaining draymond seeing Diaw. Warriors also have c00ndiguala so I already know that squad never winning a damn thing

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I was making threads about my team when we were in the gutter on Sohh. Ask @tremonthustler1.

I'm not questioning your fandom but you stay throwin out random stats and overcompensating.We get it the warriors are good

Aint no titles handed out for being the hottest teams thru january 14th maintain that thru may/june then you can talk

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Bogut? Duncan gave bogut the bidness when they met earlier, rendered him useless. You might not fear splitter but he's respected by Gasol/Randolph because he puts the clamps on them and is one of the best interior defender in the league. Not even entertaining draymond seeing Diaw. Warriors also have c00ndiguala so I already know that squad never winning a damn thing
So name 3 centers in the league you think could do a better job against Duncan defensively right now. Good luck with that.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I'm not questioning your fandom but you stay throwin out random stats and overcompensating.We get it the warriors are good

Aint no titles handed out for being the hottest teams thru january 14th maintain that thru may/june then you can talk
So let's stop talking about NBA basketball until the playoffs then :yeshrug: