Has The NBA Ever Seen A Team Like This Years Golden State Warriors?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Spurs this year is a much better team (when healthy obviously), I pray for this matchup so our old guys can get some rest for the finals
I can't disrespect San Antonio. I actually fear that team so I'm not going to front like I'm not worried about them. I'm confident that we can beat any team in a 7 game series tho. At this point I think we should be favorites against any team. We have every component it takes to win a championship.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
We didn't get swept by the Spurs when Steph was on 1 ankle and Bogut was on 1 leg and we had 2 rookies in the starting lineup and no D-Lee. What makes you think it will happen now with the Spurs getting older and our roster getting deeper and guys like Draymond and Barnes having the best year of their career?

Bogut is never healthy

Spurs have beaten the Warriors 23 of last 25 times

Bad matchup

Doubt it happens in Round 1, Once Leonard comes back and SA goes on their rodeo trip, they will gain ground back in the West

Tony Parker is the only concern because he looks horrible. Ginobili and Duncan are playing at where they were last season and they just got Mills back. They have enough guards to guard the back court of GSW.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Why do people keep saying they will get bounced in the 1st round?

Have any of you watched them play this season?
They are going to get killed inside if they have a bad matchup. You can get away with it in the regular season, but in the playoffs a dominant post is what matters.

The heat got away with it, but that's because of their stacked squad.

This is all very simple I'm not sure why you guys still don't get it. The teams that have won without a dominant post player are very few and far between.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I can't disrespect San Antonio. I actually fear that team so I'm not going to front like I'm not worried about them. I'm confident that we can beat any team in a 7 game series tho. At this point I think we should be favorites against any team. We have every component it takes to win a championship.

A jump shooting team isn't beating the Spurs in any universe breh, I'll give the Warriors MAYBE one game

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Bogut is never healthy

Spurs have beaten the Warriors 23 of last 25 times

Bad matchup

Doubt it happens in Round 1, Once Leonard comes back and SA goes on their rodeo trip, they will gain ground back in the West

Tony Parker is the only concern because he looks horrible. Ginobili and Duncan are playing at where they were last season and they just got Mills back. They have enough guards to guard the back court of GSW.
I don't think the past record against San Antonio should apply now. I give them credit for kicking our ass this year tho.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I don't think the past record against San Antonio should apply now. I give them credit for kicking our ass this year tho.

They're the last team to go into your building and beat you this year, right?

I worry about Kerr getting outcoached in the postseason since he's a rookie HC and we saw Jackson get outcoached in past years.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
They're the last team to go into your building and beat you this year, right?

I worry about Kerr getting outcoached in the postseason since he's a rookie HC and we saw Jackson get outcoached in past years.
Kerr has Gentry and Ron Adams feeding him gems.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Who has the higher field goal percentage between us and the Spurs?

Playoffs are a different beast, no one gives a fukk FG% in the regular season when you playing different teams every night

Also, you realize the Spurs had been playing with Parker for weeks, Leonard has been out for weeks and still is a couple weeks away, splitter and mills been out all season and just recently came back. All these stats mean nothing right now

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Playoffs are a different beast, no one gives a fukk FG% in the regular season when you playing different teams every night

Also, you realize the Spurs had been playing with Parker for weeks, Leonard has been out for weeks and still is a couple weeks away, splitter and mills been out all season and just recently came back. All these stats mean nothing right now
I said I respect the Spurs bruh. I said I fear the Spurs, what more do you want from me? To say we have no chance against them even tho we have a superior roster? I won't do it. Vegas won't even do it.