Has Chicago took NYCs title as the biggest trend hopping city?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Zay...why you ride Chi so much? You make a thread everyday,It's getting disturbing.

2 threads? And the only other thread i made was clearing up some misconceptions about the crime in chicago, and you're mad about that? :what:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Chicago gets a pass on their southern swagger jackin

They're the most country up north city there is as far as black people.

Im not exaggerating, about 80% of black ppl from Chicago have roots in Mississippi. But its funny cause Chicago nikkas are in denial that they're country but their accent is country as fukk

My cousins up there nor my parents can even say 'side' correctly. They be like I'm from the South'sad' of Chicago.

So what, blacc ppl didn treally live in LA til like da 50s and shyt, and they came from the south. My grandma moved there from missouri, but u dont see LA nikkas roccin dreads talkin like oj da juicemane

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Fam that ish detroit do is trash, fools be on the ground and everything. TERRIBLE lol

Detroit Jit - YouTube:scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov:

Best thing yall had was that Blade Icewood dance

fukkin disgusting
1009.gif

:snoop:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So what, blacc ppl didn treally live in LA til like da 50s and shyt, and they came from the south. My grandma moved there from missouri, but u dont see LA nikkas roccin dreads talkin like oj da juicemane

You're right but LA is much further than Chicago is from the south.

And by further I dont mean distance I mean cities. There are plenty of frequented cities connecting Chicago to the south but from LA to Texas aint nothing but a big ass desert for the most part. So naturally LA would not prolong a southern culture like that.

And the Bay fukks with Kansas City heavy which is in the south. And we all know they was rocking plenty of dreads and grills in the bay

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
2 threads? And the only other thread i made was clearing up some misconceptions about the crime in chicago, and you're mad about that? :what:

Never said mad, but 3 topics about same thing pretty much is a little excessive, no? It's all about being tough, and Chicago. Who cares. If L.A. is "realer" to you props to you, I'd much rather be on those gorgeous women you have....but we spoke on that.:lawd: