Has Chicago took NYCs title as the biggest trend hopping city?

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Smh cant even say 'daddy' yall say 'dehddy'

Cant even say 'got' yall say 'gat'
What kinda cahhh you drive?? :wtf: do you mean car??

:sitdown: Please leave this thread.....you got me over here choking.

:russ:

I just said those words out loud and they sounded exactly how you spelled them :guilty:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

don't forget 2ma(tomorrow) or scuse meh(excuse me) or gura (girl) :steviej:

You mean dont forget 'fire'...clearly a two syllable word but noooo....you country muthafukkas

My momma be like ":ooh: you saw that house that was on 'fye' across the street"

I just reply no :aicmon: but I saw some shyt that was on FIRE though

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cleavland nikkas sound country, detroit dudes sound country, stl dudes sound country etc Why people surprised when chicago nikkas sound country.

Cause those cities dont try to shyt on country nikkas like Chicagoans do

But I didnt know detroit was semi country till I met my potna from up there. When he said "I'm from Detroit" I was like:what::troll:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

But I didnt know detroit was semi country till I met my potna from up there. When he said "I'm from Detroit" I was like:what::troll:

We dont shyt on bamas but when them nikkas come up here and try to show out, we put them in their place :yeshrug:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We dont shyt on bamas but when them nikkas come up here and try to show out, we put them in their place :yeshrug:

Liiieeeesss!!!

Since I was little whenever I come up there ppl be like "Are you from Mississippi or some shyt???:scusthov: Haaaa oh you're not? Well you country as hell joe"

nikkas from chicago add "as hell" to almost everything. And my name joe, charlie, charlo, or none of that other shyt they wanna call you

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

lol Them lies.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People have been surprised that I don't have an accent.

My mom's side is from Mississippi and I've got family in Detroit and Cleveland. They came up in the 60's.

So the idea that people talk like "carolina ass country nikkas" isn't because of some trend :rudy: it's because that's where are family are from, the people we grew up around talk country and we get that.

:beli: at the idea that people talk country to sound like Waka

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:stopitslime:St. Louis nikkas embrace their country ways
Cant speak on detroit cause I only met one

but look at it this way breh, unlike other midwest cities, Chicago created their own sound and styles...yes some were inspired by the south but for the most part we're unique. (yea i said it :comeon:)

We may sound a little country but we're a huge ass city. NOt some small ass city like Detroit or st. Louis...I mean bytches still rocking ghetto ass plastic weaves and nikkas still rocking girbaud straps in st. Louis and Detroit :shaq2:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup:
12885663_ori.jpg

:whoo: i've seen this dude lookin flabby n sick on several marijuana dvds. didn't know that was the same dude