Has Chicago took NYCs title as the biggest trend hopping city?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
nikkas clown NY, for falling off, it was once the mecca of black culture, but then them nikkas started copyin gangs from other cities, rapping over south beats, and dressing like nikkas from cali.

But now Chicago is just as bad. First they tried to dress like NY nikkas,
:mjpls: Chicago has always had its own style when it comes to fashion. Our trends switch up just like the next big city.

now they tryna rap like ATL nikkas,

Our style of rap is nothing like southern rap, plus there are tons of different styles of rap in Chicago alone youngin :sitdown:
getting dreaded up like southern nikkas,

dreads has been an ongoing trend in Chicago for the past 7 yrs now. :ehh: all them nikkas talkin like waka flocca flame or some country ass carolina nikkas,

most Chicago natives are from down south fam :rudy: ( My family is from MIssissippi, they moved up here when my grandmother was 2 :stylin:)
den dey got lil nikkas in the chi doin shyt like da "gangsta walk" or "moe walk", their version of the crip walk im guessin. :russ:
Never heard of this gangsta or moe walk. But they do foot work. Which is a lot better than that bullshyt yall L.A. nikkas call dancing.
:scusthov:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Bacc in the late early 2000s mid 2000s

Wearing fitted caps and bubble jackets, shyt like that. And yall was sayin shyt like "son" and fam"

chitown ppl never used son but some say fam or joe.

Zay where is u getting this info from? :huhldup:

Plus fitted caps and bubble jackets were a trend all across the nation back in the early 2000s if u stayed in a season changing city like chicago :shaq2:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I been said chicago next up in this hip hop shyt lol. Dudes are mad as hell. The west coast had the goat era in hip hop but in todays's times? Yall main nikkas sound and wanna be white (Tyler/Earl c00n ass nikkas).

Bangbang :king:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I been said chicago next up in this hip hop shyt lol. Dudes are mad as hell. The west coast had the goat era in hip hop but in todays's times? Yall main nikkas sound and wanna be white (Tyler/Earl c00n ass nikkas).

Bangbang :king:

Trap Musik: GBE

Laid back club music: Spenzo

Don't forget Ye and Common :win:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Trap Musik: GBE

Laid back club music: Spenzo

Don't forget Ye and Common :win:
:smugdraper:
tumblr_m4m1scTbEs1r2kdbno1_500.gif

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Chicago gets a pass on their southern swagger jackin

They're the most country up north city there is as far as black people.

Im not exaggerating, about 80% of black ppl from Chicago have roots in Mississippi. But its funny cause Chicago nikkas are in denial that they're country but their accent is country as fukk

My cousins up there nor my parents can even say 'side' correctly. They be like I'm from the South'sad' of Chicago.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Chicago gets a pass on their south swagger jackin

Im not exaggerating, about 80% of black ppl from Chicago have roots in Mississippi. But its funny cause Chicago nikkas are in denial that they're country but their accent is country as fukk

Ive been fighting the bold but its true :bryan:

I didnt know that I had country accent until I befriended a few New yorkers and other east coast ppl. :russ:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Chicago gets a pass on their south swagger jackin

My cousins up there cant even say 'side' correctly. They be like I'm from the South'sad' of Chicago.

:to: I'm starting to think I'm one of those people.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Cleavland nikkas sound country, detroit dudes sound country, stl dudes sound country etc Why people surprised when chicago nikkas sound country.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ive been fighting the bold but its true :bryan:

I didnt know that I had country accent until I befriended a few New yorkers and other east coast ppl. :russ:

Smh cant even say 'daddy' yall say 'dehddy'

Cant even say 'got' yall say 'gat'......*Lorenze Tate in Menace to Society* "I dont care who out there GAT dammit!"

What kinda cahhh you drive??

:wtf: do you mean what kinda car I drive??