Has Chicago took NYCs title as the biggest trend hopping city?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
nikkas clown NY, for falling off, it was once the mecca of black culture, but then them nikkas started copyin gangs from other cities, rapping over south beats, and dressing like nikkas from cali.

But now Chicago is just as bad. First they tried to dress like NY nikkas, now they tryna rap like ATL nikkas, getting dreaded up like southern nikkas, all them nikkas talkin like waka flocca flame or some country ass carolina nikkas, den dey got lil nikkas in the chi doin shyt like da "gangsta walk" or "moe walk", their version of the crip walk im guessin. :russ:

:scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
nikkas clown NY, for falling off, it was once the mecca of black culture, but then them nikkas started copyin gangs from other cities, rapping over south beats, and dressing like nikkas from cali.

But now Chicago is just as bad. First they tried to dress like NY nikkas, now they tryna rap like ATL nikkas, getting dreaded up like southern nikkas, all them nikkas talkin like waka flocca flame or some country ass carolina nikkas, den dey got lil nikkas in the chi doin shyt like da "gangsta walk" or "moe walk", their version of the crip walk im guessin. :russ:

:scusthov:

When did chicago ever dress like NY? Let's adress this first.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Bacc in the late early 2000s mid 2000s

Wearing fitted caps and bubble jackets, shyt like that. And yall was sayin shyt like "son" and fam"

Chicago never said son or fam, people have worn fitted caps since baseball exsited, and chicago is cold as fukk of course they're gonna wear bubble coats...that ain't NY shyt...

Nice try though.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Chicago never said son or fam, people have worn fitted caps since baseball exsited, and chicago is cold as fukk of course they're gonna wear bubble coats...that ain't NY shyt...

Nice try though.
:dry: ok i dont even feel like arguing that, but address the rest of the post :youngsabo:

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
I think the word "son" is just a misunderstood hip hop thing. A lot of ppl who are fans of hip hop use it in many cities and even in other countries. I doubt they understand it's origin and meaning. Most of the time Chicago men say "Joe" instead of son. I don't know about the rest of your post tho...

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
OP ur a tranny viewing 17 yr old troll. What the fukk do u know about anything from the late 90s/early 2000s?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:ufdup:
12885663_ori.jpg

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Last time I was in chicago I was in an apple store and some dude who works there comes up to me and asks me "yo where you get those jeans from?" :beli:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

So a nikka from chicago tried to start a peace organization in south LA, but they eventually turned into bloods because they was getting clapped up by crips.

Did i miss something :manny:

NOTE: You just proved my point, this nikkas from chicago but he bangs blood. Yall diccridin knows no boundaries :laugh: