Has anything above average released on Netflix this year??

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just watched it. Liked it for what it is/tried to accomplish. I can promise nobody will be hailing this as yet another dub for HBO, in a week, let a lone a month from now. I also guarantee if a thread is made for it, "who did she fukk for this role?", "this bytch in every HBO show", "does she show those titties?:whoo:", will be the majority of convo in that muhfukka.

Meanwhile, I didn't bother bringing up Queen Charlotte on Netflix because I haven't even finished the first episode, but it has a 94% RT and a higher IMDB score(I care about neither):mjpls:

I write all that to say this, when are nikkas gonna get over this hard-on to proclaim Netflix's demise? I would have sworn after dudes were calling Disney fukking Plus, of all things, a Netflix killer they would have taken their foot off the delusional gas. I have, or have used, nearly all of these streaming services. None of them are producing vastly more content than the other, and anyone saying differently is enamored by the weekly release method and thinks "what everyone is talking about right" is an actual metric (even tho that would help Netflix anyway). The password sharing fee is supposed to be the new omen of death for them. When that doesn't happen, I look forward to everyone being mad at Netflix, for some reason, when every other service does the same thing (like they have with raising their prices):dead:
Facts.. as of right now it seems like everyone is in the same boat content wise. I enjoyed Beef and Night Agent, enjoying Succession season 4 with two more episodes to go, Saw five episode of TLOU but haven't been eager to finish it, Haven't peeped the new season of The Madalorian caused I haven't heard anything good about it, Amazon is blowing huge amounts of dough on shows that come and go- LOTR & Citadel- when they should be throwing more money and exposure on shows like "From". Netflix, Max, and Hulu should have a few more hits before the year is out, but really who's bringing non-stop continuous heat period these days -from streaming to cable to traditional network television?

With Netflix, I love a hit show of course but I don't need one every minute as my backlog is still crazy. What happened to the powerful behemoth Disney? They were supposed to wipe the floor with Netflix. Max is promoting Diners, Drive In, & Dives right along and in the same breath as "prestigious television" now. I know there's streaming wars but its still odd that Netflix takes all the heat and is always under the microscope while everyone else gets a pass for everything under the sun.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how is Reality? How is The Idol? nikka, you haven't seen the shyt:why:I'm an HBO stan and even I don't blindly crown shyt.

Lastly, I said pretty much the same or more. "Or" means something bruh. You could easily just say what dropped so far this year on other streaming outlets but went this route. I could easily say what Netflix has coming up, but chose to do what OP actually asked:dahell:

Sometimes, you gotta check people's post history before you start going back and forth with them. That breh exists solely to promote Max, drop trailers and videos to Warner Brothers Discovery shyt, and post the weirdest fukking non sequitur ass tweets you'll ever see. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Sometimes, you gotta check people's post history before you start going back and forth with them. That breh exists solely to promote Max, drop trailers and videos to Warner Brothers Discovery shyt, and post the weirdest fukking non sequitur ass tweets you'll ever see. :mjlol:

That's not quite it. There's a lot of people on here who were saying Disney+ would be the Netflix and HBO killer and somehow someway that morphed into him and others going back and forth about what service is better. etc.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I know im in the minoritity but i really liked the second season of sweettooth

It aint for everybody, but i liked it

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
No thoughts on that Eddie Murphy/Lauren London/Jonah Hill movie, 'You People' (I haven't watched, but am interested in eventually doing so).
Extraction 2 should dropping in like another month or two.
You People is meh in the beginning, shows some potential halfway through the movie, then when you finally start thinking it’s a decent movie, the dumb ending ruins it

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Who is you, if you following me on Twitter, you can always stop

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
They had beef and Kaleidescope was interesting to a point.

Some of yall be lying for clout.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Max stans :mjlol:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
What is this all about? I posted that it looks like the movie 'Reality' has been received well.

You quoted me with all of this. Why?
You know you (and @daemonova :francis:) the homies, breh:gucci:

I responded because you brought up the show dude brought up. The only part that had to do with you was the "Reality" part. The rest is about other arguments in the thread. I was just too lazy to multi-quote:skip:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Wednesday was very entertaining. Especially cool to watch if you have kids.

But this one right here may be one to watch:

Also, Extraction 2 looks promising.

Both coming later this summer.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I just dropped Netflix. The last season of Cobra Kai isn't coming anytime soon so I was like "fukk it. :yeshrug:" I've got Disney+ and HBO Max or whatever they want to call themselves now, and I leech off my sister's Paramount Plus account (it's only fair since she does the same with my D+ account) and I get Peacock for free thanks to my TV. I'm set.