Has anything above average released on Netflix this year??

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Shadow and Bone S2 hasn't been mentioned yet.
Physical 100 - if you like reality TV

I Think You Should Leave is dropping at the end of month - easily one of the funniest shows on TV.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Netflix been trash.

Only things I remember watching were power rangers (nostalgia) , the docuseries on the Boston marathon bomer (really good), docuseries on mh370 (started out ok but ended up meh) and some storm doc.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried to get into this cause i stan Keri russel but it was dry as hell

My lady has been watching this, and I've caught enough bits and pieces of it to ascertain it's not for me.

Almost everything I've seen has been the ABC primetime drama formula, just with extra swearing. I'm good on all that.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Beef
The Night Agent
The Diplomat
You
Kaleidoscope
Record of Ragnorok
Vikings Valhalla
Vinland Saga

That's just the shyt I've seen and remember. Bunch of stuff that's not for me that's been popular. But yeah, in term of numbers of decent and better stuff, pretty much the same or more than any other service:manny:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Beef
The Night Agent
The Diplomat
You
Kaleidoscope
Record of Ragnorok
Vikings Valhalla
Vinland Saga

That's just the shyt I've seen and remember. Bunch of stuff that's not for me that's been popular. But yeah, in term of numbers of decent and better stuff, pretty much the same or more than any other service:manny:
lies!!!

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

What am I lying about, breh?:skip:
Dude made a post about what Netflix has dropped this year (somehow turning not even being done with May to us being halfway thru the year, but I digress) and I posted what I could remember that Netflix dropped, that I watched and felt was worth bringing up. I said that's equal to or more than any other service has dropped this year and you reply with a video about things a service has yet to release this year?:dahell:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
What am I lying about, breh?:skip:
Dude made a post about what Netflix has dropped this year (somehow turning not even being done with May to us being halfway thru the year, but I digress) and I posted what I could remember that Netflix dropped, that I watched and felt was worth bringing up. I said that's equal to or more than any other service has dropped this year and you reply with a video about things a service has yet to release this year?:dahell:
Idol is next Sunday.
Reality is tonight.

A fourth of that will be out by August. Do better.

If you had said equal, I'd have left it alone, but you said more... @Lootpack @Eric Brooks @AnonymityX1000 @Rekkapryde

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Idol is next Sunday.
Reality is tonight.

A fourth of that will be out by August. Do better.

If you had said equal, I'd have left it alone, but you said more... @Lootpack @Eric Brooks @AnonymityX1000 @Rekkapryde

So how is Reality? How is The Idol? nikka, you haven't seen the shyt:why:I'm an HBO stan and even I don't blindly crown shyt.

Lastly, I said pretty much the same or more. "Or" means something bruh. You could easily just say what dropped so far this year on other streaming outlets but went this route. I could easily say what Netflix has coming up, but chose to do what OP actually asked:dahell: