Has anything above average released on Netflix this year??

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So how is Reality? How is The Idol? nikka, you haven't seen the shyt:why:I'm an HBO stan and even I don't blindly crown shyt.

Lastly, I said pretty much the same or more. "Or" means something bruh. You could easily just say what dropped so far this year on other streaming outlets but went this route. I could easily say what Netflix has coming up, but chose to do what OP actually asked:dahell:

:russ: That breh on a crusade. Doesn't matter what you say, if it's foreign it doesn't count and if you list shows that were rated decently it's still trash.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Reality has a 95% on everyone's favorite website. Sydney Sweeney don't miss

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Beef is really it and it is excellent but I almost never even open that app. They really lost all their juice they had for me

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Reality has a 95% on everyone's favorite website. Sydney Sweeney don't miss

Just watched it. Liked it for what it is/tried to accomplish. I can promise nobody will be hailing this as yet another dub for HBO, in a week, let a lone a month from now. I also guarantee if a thread is made for it, "who did she fukk for this role?", "this bytch in every HBO show", "does she show those titties?:whoo:", will be the majority of convo in that muhfukka.

Meanwhile, I didn't bother bringing up Queen Charlotte on Netflix because I haven't even finished the first episode, but it has a 94% RT and a higher IMDB score(I care about neither):mjpls:

I write all that to say this, when are nikkas gonna get over this hard-on to proclaim Netflix's demise? I would have sworn after dudes were calling Disney fukking Plus, of all things, a Netflix killer they would have taken their foot off the delusional gas. I have, or have used, nearly all of these streaming services. None of them are producing vastly more content than the other, and anyone saying differently is enamored by the weekly release method and thinks "what everyone is talking about right" is an actual metric (even tho that would help Netflix anyway). The password sharing fee is supposed to be the new omen of death for them. When that doesn't happen, I look forward to everyone being mad at Netflix, for some reason, when every other service does the same thing (like they have with raising their prices):dead:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Idol is next Sunday.
Reality is tonight.

A fourth of that will be out by August. Do better.

If you had said equal, I'd have left it alone, but you said more... @Lootpack @Eric Brooks @AnonymityX1000 @Rekkapryde

I am not watching a lot of TV programming in 2023 so far. Life is robust and my time is limited. I still haven't finished Better Call Saul The Last of Us, Beef, WuTang an American Saga, Snowfall, Succession and the latest season of Survivor. Plus the NBA playoffs are still going on and if the Mets are on I'm watching that so I don't see it improving anytime soon. I can't participate in the streaming wars because I would not know what I'm talking about. lol I'm not watching a lot of TV.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
edit:

Workin Moms
Night Agent
Beef

outside of that, I just use the app to watch Seinfeld :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Just watched it. Liked it for what it is/tried to accomplish. I can promise nobody will be hailing this as yet another dub for HBO, in a week, let a lone a month from now. I also guarantee if a thread is made for it, "who did she fukk for this role?", "this bytch in every HBO show", "does she show those titties?:whoo:", will be the majority of convo in that muhfukka.

Meanwhile, I didn't bother bringing up Queen Charlotte on Netflix because I haven't even finished the first episode, but it has a 94% RT and a higher IMDB score(I care about neither):mjpls:

I write all that to say this, when are nikkas gonna get over this hard-on to proclaim Netflix's demise? I would have sworn after dudes were calling Disney fukking Plus, of all things, a Netflix killer they would have taken their foot off the delusional gas. I have, or have used, nearly all of these streaming services. None of them are producing vastly more content than the other, and anyone saying differently is enamored by the weekly release method and thinks "what everyone is talking about right" is an actual metric (even tho that would help Netflix anyway). The password sharing fee is supposed to be the new omen of death for them. When that doesn't happen, I look forward to everyone being mad at Netflix, for some reason, when every other service does the same thing (like they have with raising their prices):dead:

What is this all about? I posted that it looks like the movie 'Reality' has been received well.

You quoted me with all of this. Why?

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
NBC at its peak was only maybe 4 or 5 shows.

The ability to house infinitely more content than a primetime timeslot really changed the game.

:wow:

It's been awhile since I've really enjoyed anything on Netflix however. We're talking House of Cards.