Has anyone noticed different races prefer different traits in their fictional heroes?

How do you prefer your protagonists?

• I'm Black and I like powerful characters

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • I'm Black and prefer more flawed characters

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • I'm not Black and I like powerful characters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not Black and prefer more flawed characters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm Black and don't care as long as the story is good

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • I'm not Black and don't care as long as the story is good

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I hate perfect characters.

Superman was always trash to me because he was a goody 2 shoes with every power and no weaknesses.

Injustice superman>>>>

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Guess, I'm the only person that hates Batman. He so boring. Everyone around him is better. Superman and Green Arrow are OK. WW is meh (especially with that cac woman brand of feminism) and her rouges gallery will always suck. I stan Flash, Static, Mr. Terrific, Huntress, Firestorm, Booster Gold, all versions of Titans/Young Justice, Giganta, and Cheetara. Yes, you read that last part right.

Can't stand Wolverine, ethier. I'm a Cyclops stan. Doom is the shyt. I liked the Christopher Priest verison of Black Panther. I'll always stan for any and all versions of Spider-Man and his family. Surprised people haven't mentioned Hulk, or does he fit for the cacs? Deadpool is cool but I don't like him as a joking hero. DC is attempting the same thing with Harley Quinn, when she should just be evil, causing chaos and shyt. I don't like her with Joker or Ivy.

Vegeta is funny to me, but I don't stan him, that honor goes to Piccolo and Krillin. Goku is meh. Same applies to Naruto. He was meh, but I liked Shikamaru more. Sasuke and his family can die in a fukkin fire for all I care. I liked Yusuke and Kawabara over Hiei. Luffy drives me up the fukkin wall sometimes.

Last edited: