Has anyone had a better career of their dreams as Kevin Steen?

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Was the stone cold match actually the main event? I don't remember. But I see alot of people saying KO main evented twice

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
quiet as kept, Jeff Hardy deserves mention here.

This dude was a glorified jobber and a ring tech before him and his brother got to debut as real characters. And he faced all the criticisms of being too small, not being able to cut a promo, unreliable and pushed it to become a world champion in multiple companies.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Was the stone cold match actually the main event? I don't remember. But I see alot of people saying KO main evented twice
It was the main event for night one.

WM being two nights now kind of changes a bit how "main evented WM" historic notions are presented.

If you wanna go by the absolute last match at WM (Night 2) then no, KO, Sami, the Usos, Sasha, and Bianca have never main evented a WM.

If you count night 1s of WM as its own entity, then they have.

Technically AJ Styles main evented a WM since his "match" with Taker at 36 was the last one they showed for night 1.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
fukk Cripple H. "Cardiac Event". Then hid for months....and Levasque been shytting on Foley nonstop in interviews undercutting his importance. You little mixed nyggas are hilarious.
You really are a fukking idiot. “Recovering from a potentially lethal heart attack isn’t “Hiding for months” goddamn

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Gotta give it to Steen on this for sure. To get SCSA out of retirement, and take a bump outside like that is an incredible feat in itself.

Side shout to Enzo for recommending to KO to wear the shirt with the cut up tape/letters and shyt lol. That worked perfectly for him since the get-go

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Mick Foley's highs are higher than Owens I don't think they can be debated. Foley's title win in Worcester, Ma is an iconic moment. His Hell in a Cell vs. The Undertaker is an iconic moment in history. His title match vs. Triple H at the Garden in 2000 is one of the most revered matches from wrestling's hottest era. Even his match as Dude Love vs. a red hot Stone Cold Steve Austin. Or Mick Foley's "Rock this is Your Life" segment which I think had well over 10 million viewers?

Can we honestly say Owens has been involved in anything hotter than those segments? I don't think so.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
No you dumb fukk, I brought him up because it pertains to the thread. It's about what each wrestler perceived as their dream and if they achieved it, not how I or anyone feels about their talent level :dead:
It dont pertain to shyt, you c0ck suckjng little f@990t. Cripple H had a easy road..how on earth does he connect to anybody in this thread...roid cheat..he's a bytch...a true B+ player...hideous.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Mick Foley's highs are higher than Owens I don't think they can be debated. Foley's title win in Worcester, Ma is an iconic moment. His Hell in a Cell vs. The Undertaker is an iconic moment in history. His title match vs. Triple H at the Garden in 2000 is one of the most revered matches from wrestling's hottest era. Even his match as Dude Love vs. a red hot Stone Cold Steve Austin. Or Mick Foley's "Rock this is Your Life" segment which I think had well over 10 million viewers?

Can we honestly say Owens has been involved in anything hotter than those segments? I don't think so.
Different eras so it’s pointless comparing as the Attitude Era was far more popular than now, but the Owens/Jericho festival of friendship turn was massive at the time, as well as facing Stone Cold in the MAIN EVENT OF MANIA

• Dap
Reactions: 907
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It dont pertain to shyt, you c0ck suckjng little f@990t. Cripple H had a easy road..how on earth does he connect to anybody in this thread...roid cheat..he's a bytch...a true B+ player...hideous.
How are you gonna call Triple H a roid cheat and ignore the fact that Eddie Guerrero was juiced to his eyeballs when he died :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Different eras so it’s pointless comparing as the Attitude Era was far more popular than now, but the Owens/Jericho festival of friendship turn was massive at the time, as well as facing Stone Cold in the MAIN EVENT OF MANIA

I get what you are saying here but that doesn't answer the question. Foley's highs were higher... :manny:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I get what you are saying here but that doesn't answer the question. Foley's highs were higher... :manny:
I don't think Foley has done anything as high as facing Steve Austin in the main event of mania. That was >>>>> mania 2000 which was a WOAT main event tbh.

Owens and Zayn winning the tag titles in a mania ME is a pinnacle that Foley only got close to when almost dying at the taker HIAC match.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
I don't think Foley has done anything as high as facing Steve Austin in the main event of mania. That was >>>>> mania 2000 which was a WOAT main event tbh.

Owens and Zayn winning the tag titles in a mania ME is a pinnacle that Foley only got close to when almost dying at the taker HIAC match.
I’d put Foley winning the title on Raw up there too but I agree with your other points

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Foley winning the title in Worcester was way bigger than either of these and I LOVED both Owens/Austin and the tag match vs. The Usos.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Foley winning the title in Worcester was way bigger than either of these and I LOVED both Owens/Austin and the tag match vs. The Usos.

I feel you but I can't put a transitional raw title win as amazing as it was, as a mania main win over a LONG term reigning champ. It's arguable the end of the mania match pop was as big.

But, if you disagree I totally get it