Has anyone had a better career of their dreams as Kevin Steen?

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Don't forget he was the first person they took seriously from NXT. It was weird to see the NXT champion on Raw getting over on Cena at the time. KO clearly won the indy path version this rasslin shyt. Miz won the z list celeb version of this rs.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
KO is the exact image these bitter, out-of-touch wrestlers have when they think “the marks are now in the ring”

I mean, this photo went viral :dead:

CGlDhvnUYAAzomA.jpg

But despite all that, he MADE IT :wow: and he’s gonna main event WM next year :umad:

Alaskan
Daps
Him and Sami seem like legitimately good dudes too, rare in an industry mostly filled with scumbags.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
John Cena maybe.

Dude was a major wrestling fan growing up to having a 20 year solid career (on Mt. Rushmore to some :yeshrug:)

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
That first part might be true the second part is heavily debatable.
I agree with this mainly because it’s similar to Jay-Z

He once acknowledged he could’ve went the whole complex, more meaningful (backpack) rap route, but he wouldn’t have gotten to where he is today

Same with Foley…for all intents and purposes dude was probably really good, maybe even better than we saw. But what critics like Flair and Hogan can’t get is that dumbed down daredevil shyt is what brought food to Foley’s table.

That’s not a knock on dude’s ability, but he might not have went any further career wise as generic workrate guy Mick Foley, promo ability be damned

Him

ASHTRAY BYTCH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Let’s be honest if mania was a one show a event he’d have no mania main events under his belt.

But yeah he had a helluva career, him sticking with WWE paid off despite suck in limbo for 5 years before the Austin feud.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Its quite arguable (and I'm making the argument now) that Kevin Owens has had a better career and is a better wrestler in general.

Stop.
I do not remember one rant from you.
on any Steen match.
That made him into the guy you ranting about.
Steen is nowhere near mick.

Stop.

We glad you just discovered dude.
Give him props but Steen ain't never close to no mick fukk'n Foley.
You watch WWE exclusively because mick created the attitude era match.
Plus carried the boom till the son in law ruined mania for the foreseeable future going over.
That Steen with scsa at mania. To draw emphasis and comparison. never made another boom. Not the definitive match to create an era like mick.
Steen did not even make you watch roh TV on direct. To show the major emphasis.

Now stop.
With that mick comparison.
Give Steen his flowers you missed giving him before roh TV on directV.
Yet cut out the false praise.

Steen is the lynch pin to still watch roh. after it was raided by WWE. Then cornette ruined roh. after rohtv on directv.
Other than that.
I get the props but keep that shyt to the real. Not to where you missed the gaps and start being over grandiose. To compensate for not digging in the crate. Or even being into this shyt past a mark for that Vince bullshyt.
i get it. You wanna get props for prop'n up the guy who does not look the part. Yet he had comeuppance on level you should have mentioned in this thread. While oniy talking about dude in a half full manner.

Art Barr