Has any US city been more feared than early 90s Los Angeles?

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
you nikkas is namin cities like St Louis and New Orleans like anyone cared or knew anything about them dumps.

Threadstarter is saying L.A. in the early 90s with the Bloods/Crips, Compton, Watts, South Central Los Angeles, Death Row Records, Classic Movies like Boyz N Tha Hood, Menace 2 Society, L.A. Riots, Rodney King etc was by far the most feared and infamously glamorized city of all time....

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
you nikkas is namin cities like St Louis and New Orleans like anyone cared or knew anything about them dumps.

Threadstarter is saying L.A. in the early 90s with the Bloods/Crips, Compton, Watts, South Central Los Angeles, Death Row Records, Classic Movies like Boyz N Tha Hood, Menace 2 Society, L.A. Riots, Rodney King etc was by far the most feared and infamously glamorized city of all time....

This...because the shyt seemed so backwards...dying over the wrong colors, being in the wrong neighborhood...gang culture had a lot of people feeling preposterous.

I never got the hype because nikkaz had lawns and palm trees and shyt. Didn't seem like real hoods or slums, shyt seemed like typical suburbs.

In reality 70s-80s NYC was ridic...I think the only other city really in contention was DC.

Other cities had their run, but to me this was reality.

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what Mexican set smashing on niccas in LA? I'm from the south, our Mexicans don't get outta line. That's y'all west coast and up top dudes getting chomped my Rico Suave.

u got a lot of latino immigrants... aka wetbacks fakikng the funk ..... so cal hispanics already proven what they can do and that is basically control cali prisions

alot of talk aabout set tripping or brown v brown on the street but fact is its boarderline suicide mission if you think one set is jus gonna roll over another set on their home turf... stuff dont happend that way..

but you see how blacks have been run out of traditionally black neighborhoods... thats through carpet bombing of demographics of new recruits for latino gangs in that area...

you wont see that type of carpet bombing in the south or other areas in the us cause those immigrants are moving their for work so the numbers are smaller... but youll see the demos change a couple of generations from now..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You seem like a gangland viewer. The truth is black/brown beef is not that common. When they do beef blacks most often drop the most bodies.

bs.... they aint dropping bodies in jail... all they do is play defense,...

black v brown beef is all about prisoin and the higher ups in jail wanting to control their power and needing an excuse to consolidate power... if they dont tow the line and create some fake black v brown beef on the streets then theyd see lines start to cross over in jail... that would be a big problem for eme shot callers...

that racial sh1t is manufactured hate..

but best believe aint no hispanic gang member afraid of black gang member and to be honest vice versa... so all that "when to do beef blacks most often drop the most bodies" is certified bs... if that was the case blacks wouldve held tradiational african american hoods like compton and watts ... but you go to those cities now and certain projects are alwasy gonna stay fortifed black gang but all around them blacks have fled...

as far as early 90 YEAH LA WAS WILD WILD WEST..... i always say that for every hipster or tight pant wearing mofo you see now (all races) replace that WITH WANNABE OR REAL GANGSTAS... that was the culture... not only black or brown but thats when you saw the highest concentration of asian gangs as well.. .i had family in south la and it was wild wild west but i couldnt imagine south central when GANGBANGING WAS IN THE EPIC STAGES OF THE EARLY 90S... ppl were just looking for any reason to kill or validate the rep...

also there were quite a few "missing persons" that prob dont get counted as murders... but we had rumors of ppl from diffrent sets "dissappearing" i would imagine at that time that was happening alot...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This...because the shyt seemed so backwards...dying over the wrong colors, being in the wrong neighborhood...gang culture had a lot of people feeling preposterous.

I never got the hype because nikkaz had lawns and palm trees and shyt. Didn't seem like real hoods or slums, shyt seemed like typical suburbs.

In reality 70s-80s NYC was ridic...I think the only other city really in contention was DC.

Other cities had their run, but to me this was reality.

suburbs aka the advent of the drivebys...

la practically invented gang banging... and latinos really invented it there..

imagine those suburbs as mini warzones but spread out throught los angeles ...so there were dozens of hot spots... ppl think it was just south central.. jesus east la , hollywood, lbc, south la, even oc.... i grew up in oc .....santa ana was a fukking war zone.. the hispanics had to make rules to stop the drivebys cause they were gettin out of hand and causing too much heat... bascilaly any drive by all the other gangs would pounce no qustions asked... lol j

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
bs.... they aint dropping bodies in jail... all they do is play defense,...

black v brown beef is all about prisoin and the higher ups in jail wanting to control their power and needing an excuse to consolidate power... if they dont tow the line and create some fake black v brown beef on the streets then theyd see lines start to cross over in jail... that would be a big problem for eme shot callers...

that racial sh1t is manufactured hate..

but best believe aint no hispanic gang member afraid of black gang member and to be honest vice versa... so all that "when to do beef blacks most often drop the most bodies" is certified bs... if that was the case blacks wouldve held tradiational african american hoods like compton and watts ... but you go to those cities now and certain projects are alwasy gonna stay fortifed black gang but all around them blacks have fled...

as far as early 90 YEAH LA WAS WILD WILD WEST..... i always say that for every hipster or tight pant wearing mofo you see now (all races) replace that WITH WANNABE OR REAL GANGSTAS... that was the culture... not only black or brown but thats when you saw the highest concentration of asian gangs as well.. .i had family in south la and it was wild wild west but i couldnt imagine south central when GANGBANGING WAS IN THE EPIC STAGES OF THE EARLY 90S... ppl were just looking for any reason to kill or validate the rep...

also there were quite a few "missing persons" that prob dont get counted as murders... but we had rumors of ppl from diffrent sets "dissappearing" i would imagine at that time that was happening alot...

LISTEN TO THIS MAN.