Has any US city been more feared than early 90s Los Angeles?

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People just didn't know about New Orleans in the early 90s. Mardi Gras wasn't the huge tourist attraction that it is now. I remember when some goons were stealing shipments of guns at the ports. Guns were everywhere for the low. Every last project in the city was overcrowded. Police didn't have a handle on the dope game at all. No jobs. A bunch of Police precinct getting exposed and sent to prison. Doing heroin was cool like Mollies are now. nikkas making songs and all. That mixed with the poverty and horrible education in Louisiana.
:damn:

:

they said during that time nikkas was selling AKs for $80-100....pistols for like $50 :damn:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Gotta be New Orleans

My uncle told me bodies were getting dropped left and right :wow:

Said chicAgo in the 90's and 2000s didn't have shyt on Nola

:wow:

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
:stopitslime:Ms-13 doesn't even beef with no cali black hoods in La. The closest black hood to them is the Jungle stones and they would get smashed on if them fools even wanted to beef.
So what Mexican set smashing on niccas in LA? I'm from the south, our Mexicans don't get outta line. That's y'all west coast and up top dudes getting chomped my Rico Suave.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
st louis been had nikkas nervous about sliding through.
2643wip.gif

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So what Mexican set smashing on niccas in LA? I'm from the south, our Mexicans don't get outta line. That's y'all west coast and up top dudes getting chomped my Rico Suave.

You seem like a gangland viewer. The truth is black/brown beef is not that common. When they do beef blacks most often drop the most bodies.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Late 80's DC
This...early 90's too. They were the first city that popularized the term "murder capital" and George Bush did that dumb publicity stunt where they set up that drug dealer a couple of blocks away from the White House and showed seized crack rocks in a tv press conference.

The media ran with that narrative as D.C. being the template for an out of control majority-black city with crack and shootings everywhere. That's why it's mad gentrified now.

In 1991, they had 479 homicides and there was only 600,000 people in the city! :damn:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Didn't stop the Rolling 60's.

do your homework and see how they were getting zipped up
left and right in laclede town and how the piru bloods were
getting served on the horseshoe back in the day.
the only thing that smoothed shyt over was those
yay prices.
Cube didnt write "summer vacation" for no reason.

2643wip.gif

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
This...early 90's too. They were the first city that popularized the term "murder capital" and George Bush did that dumb publicity stunt where they set up that drug dealer a couple of blocks away from the White House and showed seized crack rocks in a tv press conference.

The media ran with that narrative as D.C. being the template for an out of control majority-black city with crack and shootings everywhere. That's why it's mad gentrified now.

In 1991, they had 479 homicides and there was only 600,000 people in the city! :damn:

Pretty much, someone ask you where you from on some OT shyt and you said DC....you either got a :ohhh:,:ooh:,:whew: or :whoa: followed with a bunch of stereotypical questions....I know my cuzzo went through this when he went to college in NC during the late 90's-00's....on top of that DC nikkas just had a rep for being shady mfers lol

you could say that about any of the east coast 95 cities NY/Philly/B-more/DC....it was crazy what kind of rep they had......I;m pretty sure it was the same for the Bay area hood cities and chicago

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Pretty much, someone ask you where you from on some OT shyt and you said DC....you either got a :ohhh:,:ooh:,:whew: or :whoa: followed with a bunch of stereotypical questions....

you could say that about any of the east coast 95 cities NY/Philly/B-more/DC....it was crazy what kind of rep they had......I;m pretty sure it was the same for the Bay area hood cities and chicago
Not as big of a city but Richmond VA was :demonic: back then too.