Has any US city been more feared than early 90s Los Angeles?

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I dont know newark in the 80s and 90s being known as the carjack capital of the world had people shook to even drive through the city. But camden was prob on some next level shyt. Camden got philly nikkas looking like :whoa:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Inner cities across the country were baghdad, iraq type war zones from the mid 80s to early 90s. Crack, and the competition to serve that clientele, had turned our people into living zombies. L.A did have that added element of gang activity, but sht was not sweet for black america as a whole during that time. My parents tell me "we didnt live in the 80s, we survived it"

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
People just didn't know about New Orleans in the early 90s. Mardi Gras wasn't the huge tourist attraction that it is now. I remember when some goons were stealing shipments of guns at the ports. Guns were everywhere for the low. Every last project in the city was overcrowded. Police didn't have a handle on the dope game at all. No jobs. A bunch of Police precinct getting exposed and sent to prison. Doing heroin was cool like Mollies are now. nikkas making songs and all. That mixed with the poverty and horrible education in Louisiana.
:damn:
:

NO on the low is the worst, f*ckin' whole state of Mississippi was corrupt on a 3rd world level. You drop enough cash you can murk whoever you want, nikkaz pitchin' in the open broad daylight. Magnolia, Holly Grove, 7th ward, 8th ward, that sh*t was Iraq stats :damn: LA is a lot of gang violence don't get it twisted. NO you would get it because it's a wednesday, citizen or criminal, no f*cks given :wow: I would bet a good 80% of the murders down there didn't get reported, dem hoods was strict with the no snitchin' policy :wow:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
So what Mexican set smashing on niccas in LA? I'm from the south, our Mexicans don't get outta line. That's y'all west coast and up top dudes getting chomped my Rico Suave.
they letting these mexicans takeover they own city :wow:

rico out here controlling all the money

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
What a self esteem booth for the kids. Remember when everyone feared us for killing our own people in record numbers. What a culture of clowns.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
NYC had over 2k murders back then on streets where you didnt have a car and had to walk eveywhere and duck and hide if people where after you or just plain starting shyt.

i think rap music from the 90's pretty much sums up the worst places. nyc was just so grimey and real and it really was real

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
everyone around the country knows mexicans are ahead of blacks in LA why try lie. arnt cities like Compton mostly hispanic now?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
2013 Chicago is more dangerous than Iraq
if you said 2012 i might have believed you but even then id say no. chicago isnt a dust filled country with hundreds of thousands of deaths on its back like iraq......ive been in chicago(not the hoods) and even after that would walk anywhere in that city its only bad for gang members that are black....take me to bahgdad and i wouldnt walk 100o feet bymyself a US solider who has done tours in Iraq would laugh a chiraq

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
if you said 2012 i might have believed you but even then id say no. chicago isnt a dust filled country with hundreds of thousands of deaths on its back like iraq......ive been in chicago(not the hoods) and even after that would walk anywhere in that city its only bad for gang members that are black....take me to bahgdad and i wouldnt walk 100o feet bymyself a US solider who has done tours in Iraq would laugh a chiraq

i'm just going by the numbers :whoa:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
You nikkas talk about the murders as if its cool:stopitslime:

lame as nikkas, and its always that bytch nikka brothazay talkin about it, nikka you in yo 20's pick ya pants up and wash ya ass, ole wanna be ass nikka:childplease:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
yea cuz when you think about la you still think hollywood

nyc still the mecca

no probably the craziest in my eyes i can just tell by the couple nikkas i met

but honestly i gotta say miami in the 80s or detroit from the 80s until now shyt loll i don't even know why either

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall nikkaz arguin bout nothin fa real

Every city got ride or die gangstas... It aint nuttin to argue about

Some nikkaz is wild n dont give a fukk some others wanna build shyt up

The hardest gangsta will get got in the wrong hood, fukk all dat shyt playa make ya money move on