Has any US city been more feared than early 90s Los Angeles?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Even if technically it wasnt the worst, it still had that repuation.

It wasnt until recently when them fakkit nikkas like New Boyz n shyt came out, that nikkas stopped being scared of LA

Daps
70's NYC had a murder rate of like 2500/year.

It was Gotham City for real.

This.

And that murder rate stayed that high until the early 90s

And it wasn't only hood nikkas. The 5 most infamous mafia families were very active round those times.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
People just didn't know about New Orleans in the early 90s. Mardi Gras wasn't the huge tourist attraction that it is now. I remember when some goons were stealing shipments of guns at the ports. Guns were everywhere for the low. Every last project in the city was overcrowded. Police didn't have a handle on the dope game at all. No jobs. A bunch of Police precinct getting exposed and sent to prison. Doing heroin was cool like Mollies are now. nikkas making songs and all. That mixed with the poverty and horrible education in Louisiana.
:damn:

:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Im not talking about what was actually the most dangerous. Just which was the most notorious, by reputation.

I mean east st.louis has like the highest murder rate in the country, but the average person doesnt know what the hell that is or what state its in.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
People just didn't know about New Orleans in the early 90s. Mardi Gras wasn't the huge tourist attraction that it is now. I remember when some goons were stealing shipments of guns at the ports. Guns were everywhere for the low. Every last project in the city was overcrowded. Police didn't have a handle on the dope game at all. No jobs. A bunch of Police precinct getting exposed and sent to prison. Doing heroin was cool like Mollies are now. nikkas making songs and all. That mixed with the poverty and horrible education in Louisiana.

:
New Orleans scares the sh1t outta me and I ain't no fukk boi... I can tell by the Katrina niccas that got shipped to Atlanta that's not a place I want to be. New Orleans doing something Cali niccas can't do and that's laying those MS-13 cats down.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
New Orleans scares the sh1t outta me and I ain't no fukk boi... I can tell by the Katrina niccas that got shipped to Atlanta that's not a place I want to be. New Orleans doing something Cali niccas can't do and that's laying those MS-13 cats down.

A different breed down here. Try to tell people. That's the Haitian blood we have in us, mixed with extreme poverty and disenfranchisement.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:

whoa whoadie

bg.jpg

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:stopitslime:Ms-13 doesn't even beef with no cali black hoods in La. The closest black hood to them is the Jungle stones and they would get smashed on if them fools even wanted to beef.