Has any big artist ever put on his team more then Rick Ross?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Outside of YMCB, Ross has put all the nikkas on his team in a better position while nikkas like Freddie Gibbs and Pusha T look :hamster::flabbynsick: on their labels.

Wale-Who would've thought that dyke looking nikka woulda came back after that trash ass AD album. Had the ho's singing all his songs last fall

Meek Mill-This nikka looks like he raps in the booth with the :russ: face on but has club bangers with Ima boss, house party, amen, burn. DC 2 hardest tape out

Stalley-Has a nice buzz with LWH and SJTAD mixtapes

Even crack head ass Gunplay has a buzz

Salute Rick Ross

1smnx0.gif

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I fukks with what Ross is doing but yes this has been done before....50 cent with G-Unit for example

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I fukks with what Ross is doing but yes this has been done before....50 cent with G-Unit for example

Good point. But I think its even more significant because Ross is no where near the level of 50 at that time. Bang em Smurf coulda had a hit. Whats eyeopening is that I think Mill/Wale is bigger then Ross right now. Slightwork/Flowerbomb/House Party still get play while I barely hear that Ross track.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Good point. But I think its even more significant because Ross is no where near the level of 50 at that time. Bang em Smurf coulda had a hit. Whats eyeopening is that I think Mill/Wale is bigger then Ross right now. Slightwork/Flowerbomb/House Party still get play while I barely hear that Ross track.

Ross aint never hit platinum, doesnt look like he will on this album and Wale Ambition about to hit gold (currently 420,000 as of May) and Meek dreamchasers 2 did in dl what Rich Forever did in a week, they just might be bigger than him

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nobody put nigs on like cam. except biggie.

but anyone who can generate a fan base for JR Writer, Un Kasa and Hell Rell deserves a lifetime achievement award.

(granted, they were never major. but he had them :eat: good off that koch money.)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he puts them on but that doesn't mean they aint wack. meek,wale,maybach o and the guy with the beard are all wack juice.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
nobody put nigs on like cam. except biggie.

but anyone who can generate a fan base for JR Writer, Un Kasa and Hell Rell deserves a lifetime achievement award.

(granted, they were never major. but he had them :eat: good off that koch money.)

powerful post

jealous niccas that never put their crew on = Busta & Ludacris

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
powerful post

jealous niccas that never put their crew on = Busta & Ludacris

Who the hell was on Busta's label outside Rah Digga? I know luda is sick that 2 chainz blew up and left his label. Add Grand Hustle to that list. Where the fukk is Dro? :birdman: