Has a women ever left you because you didn't make enough money?

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Oh baby girl i never said mortgage was a bad thing. Trust me i live on credit. LOL! My car and my education were financed and my house will soon be. I'm just saying the fact that ii cant afford them outright is a reminder that i'm poor

In that case, your 100k threshold is too low. It's more like $250k annual unless we're talking about the ability to buy houses in Detroit with cash.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
A lot of misinformation on here abuot money.

A lot of wealthy people take out mortgages. They have great credit and probably own multiple properties, the interest won't be high. The money they don't use to buy the house outright can be better invested. Instead of dropping $3m on a house in one go, pay $500k and use the 2.5m in investments.

Same thing with cars. A wealthy person may own a few but why waste all that money on a depecriating assist that will be old fashion in 3 years. It's better to have a 100k lease every year for a new model.

This is people with steady incomes from 500k upwards. Arabs and them types are a different story.

This. Smarter to use leverage (debt) and know how to manage it rather that tying up equity capital (cash) in assets that depreciate or assets that don't earn a very competitive investment return.

There's a reason why even billionaires finance their homes. Plus, mortgage interest is tax deductible so adjusting for inflation, in a low interest rate environment after tax it's almost as if the bank is lending you money for free.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
She left him cuz he was soft.

His yearn to change and appease her was a testament/affirmation of that.

There are no words or actions you can take that will change him; he needs to live through all this misery before he is hit with that self actualization/epiphany.

Until then, let him struggle or else, he's gonna bring you down with him.

so true...his fukken simpery is making me mad lol

im really caught feelings and ive only known him for a month...but thats my roomey :to:
i dont want him 2 fall victim to these sluts like i did and be pessimistic about love :manny:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was she even trying to go half on airfare or lodging or anything or was she just trying to get Princessed around?

the latter. her parents are rich so she thought i'd break bread like her dumbass dad did for her

If she ya main brawd you might as well spend money on herbut only if she spends money on you too

fukked up thing was that i offered to pay for most of the trip before she started bringing up other people, and she was talking about goin to like tahiti or some far off shyt that would've been hella expensive. talkin bout "i deserve a great vacation"

so i was like oh ok. dumped her and ended up goin to hawaii and cancun within the first 7 months of leaving her broke ass :smugdraper:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
She didnt dump him because he wasnt enough money. She dumped him because he didnt have potential. Smart woman.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
STORY:

My roommate and his girl broke up 4 weeks ago. A week before he left NYc and moved near Philly. They broke up because she didn't think he could make enough money in the future. She is going to law school and he makes 35K a year right now. Just started his career.:manny:

Anyways, this nikka drunk called and texted her the other day and "talked things over." She said she is happier than she's ever been now. This dumbass nikka is thinking of applying to law school in hopes of getting her back one day.:laff::laff::laff:

He said she would think of giving him another chance in the future :laff:

I'm trying to tell him --- any girl that would leave you for money is a girl that is not worth keeping :ufdup:

but he dont hear me though....please give advice. I seriously might show him this thread :lupe2:

(Just a little advice for your homeboy) Most women in Law School are flat out hoes and sluts their first year in law school. Nothing like the pressure of law school to make a female lose her religion and draws. 95% of relationships don't survive law school. Even marriages. The shyt I have seen "Married" women do first year of law school is CRAZY.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think a lot of women think of money in terms of how it can be spent on them, or how they can receive it by just being THEM, and not how money is EARNED through work or business...in all fairness, I think men and women both can be very financially naive or unsophisticated, but women have a lot of entitlement, in my experiences and observations.

I usually fall for women with money, or some means above the average, but I really don't give a fukk, I'd be with a girl who was struggling to get through community college, or working at a taco shop to support her family...but I can't rescue anyone, or sponsor anyone. It's about the person, not so much their position in life or finances. Like more then a few of the women I know with money, family money...if they were left to their own devices, would NOT be happy with the results, in terms of material things and living conditions.