Has a women ever left you because you didn't make enough money?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no but i broke up with a bytch because i wouldnt spend money on her :smugbiden:

her: "Cristines bf took her to italy last summer"
me: "so what"
her: all my friends bfs take them on trips
me: that's cuz they're lame
her: we dont even go out to eat
me: :smugbiden:
her: i need a guy that knows how to treat me well
me: :mjpls:
her: i deserve it
me: :usure:
her: :damn:
me: :shaq2:

Was she even trying to go half on airfare or lodging or anything or was she just trying to get Princessed around?

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
A lot of misinformation on here abuot money.

A lot of wealthy people take out mortgages. They have great credit and probably own multiple properties, the interest won't be high. The money they don't use to buy the house outright can be better invested. Instead of dropping $3m on a house in one go, pay $500k and use the 2.5m in investments.

Same thing with cars. A wealthy person may own a few but why waste all that money on a depecriating assist that will be old fashion in 3 years. It's better to have a 100k lease every year for a new model.

This is people with steady incomes from 500k upwards. Arabs and them types are a different story.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
i respectfully disagree. You see the entitlement in the way she talks? You see how she brings up her friends in the convo? I wish a girl would tell me "I deserve..."

If she spends money on you then yes she deserves equal or better treatment from you.

I cant deal with a broke chick. I'll pick up the check most of the time but i need you to contribute too.

Like last weekend me and some friends rented a Cabin near Savannah to hang out for the weekend. When we calculated the rte it came out to over $300 per person for 4 days with a full house, boat, jet skis and everything. The chick im seeing paid for all our portion of it. Taking her to a nice dinner or to another trip is the least i could to. Thays where the word DESERVE comes in. You DESERVE as much as you put into something.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of misinformation on here abuot money.

A lot of wealthy people take out mortgages. They have great credit and probably own multiple properties, the interest won't be high. The money they don't use to buy the house outright can be better invested. Instead of dropping $3m on a house in one go, pay $500k and use the 2.5m in investments.

Same thing with cars. A wealthy person may own a few but why waste all that money on a depecriating assist that will be old fashion in 3 years. It's better to have a 100k lease every year for a new model.

This is people with steady incomes from 500k upwards. Arabs and them types are a different story.
this is true. credit is a tool. a lot of people use it the wrong way though. if you can make investments that would make considerably more than the money you'd pay in interest in the longrun then mortgaging could be the option that'll make you come out on top (although investing is never guaranteed, there is always a risk...)

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she spends money on you then yes she deserves equal or better treatment from you.

I cant deal with a broke chick. I'll pick up the check most of the time but i need you to contribute too.

Like last weekend me and some friends rented a Cabin near Savannah to hang out for the weekend. When we calculated the rte it came out to over $300 per person for 4 days with a full house, boat, jet skis and everything. The chick im seeing paid for all our portion of it. Taking her to a nice dinner or to another trip is the least i could to. Thays where the word DESERVE comes in. You DESERVE as much as you put into something.
that's cool but in dude's example, her rationale on why she deserves this was based on what her friends are getting.

also, you seem to have a good chick who's taking care of you and props to you. but even if she paid your portion and everything, if your chick comes out her mouth with "I deserve this because i paid for your shyt back then..." trust me, this IS a red flag. She shouldn't have to ask you to do the right thing because she paid for shyt and she shouldn't try to guilt you manipulate you into it. If she tries to throw it in your face, you better take a mental note of this. That's why i think dude was right in the way he handled it.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

I'm feeling this way about my girl now. I booked a room for us this wekeend at a 4 star hotel so im expecting to her pay for dinner or pick up some of the costs of the activities we are doing.

I'm already doing all the fukken driving.

this weekend will say a lot about her character...

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
that's cool but in dude's example, her rationale on why she deserves this was based on what her friends are getting.

also, you seem to have a good chick who's taking care of you and props to you. but even if she paid your portion and everything, if your chick comes out her mouth with "I deserve this because i paid for your shyt back then..." trust me, this IS a red flag. She shouldn't have to ask you to do the right thing because she paid for shyt and she shouldn't try to guilt you manipulate you into it. If she tries to throw it in your face, you better take a mental note of this. That's why i think dude was right in the way he handled it.

Oh of course she shouldnt throw it in your face. But when it's time for her to decide wether I treat her right I fully understand because I do it too. If i treat a chick a certain way and spend money her then I expect a certain level of treatment from her. If not then i must decide I deserve better and dump her ass. If my wallet is always on deck and she hiding her purse then I kick her to the curb

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
I think i saw a movie about this, broke white kid with a nice girl in college gets his bytch snatched by some wealthy douchebag, broke kid goes through wayyy too much to get her back, an succeeds but looks like a queer in the process..........

Yea, OP please save your roommate

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh of course she shouldnt throw it in your face. But when it's time for her to decide wether I treat her right I fully understand because I do it too. If i treat a chick a certain way and spend money her then I expect a certain level of treatment from here. If not then i must decide I deserve better and dump her ass. If my wallet is always on deck and she hiding her purse then I kick her to the curb
that's fair. that we can agree on. I guess my main gripe with dude's situation was that his girl was making demands and using her friends as a standard. I think if she really felt like she deserved better, she should have just left. The fact that she stayed and tried to apply pressure shows me that she was too much of a coward to just leave. Instead she tried to make the dude feel inadequate to get what she wants while not being sure if she could actually get better outside (in other words, she says she deserves better but does she really believe she could get better? and if not, does she actually deserves better than what she is capable of getting?)

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:whew: No. I've had a couple lean months when I was younger but I pulled it together. :blessed:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
fukk with broke girls brehs :yes:

her face when she saw i had like 120 in cash in my wallet :whoo: even though i pulled it out the machine right before i saw her :mjpls:

break the cash up too, have 20s, some 10s and 5s, it makes your wallet thicker :takedat:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
She left him cuz he was soft.

His yearn to change and appease her was a testament/affirmation of that.

There are no words or actions you can take that will change him; he needs to live through all this misery before he is hit with that self actualization/epiphany.

Until then, let him struggle or else, he's gonna bring you down with him.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Oh of course she shouldnt throw it in your face. But when it's time for her to decide wether I treat her right I fully understand because I do it too. If i treat a chick a certain way and spend money her then I expect a certain level of treatment from her. If not then i must decide I deserve better and dump her ass. If my wallet is always on deck and she hiding her purse then I kick her to the curb
This don't have no time for taking care of grown women under the guise of "provider". I don't know why people haven't realized the best deals are ones where both sides feel they came up and it should feel that way in dating/marriage too or else it's not even worth it.